This Love

The Shadow Of You

He lets go of his lips as soon as SeungRi oppa passed us. I open my eyes and breathe, cursing myself for thinking that I wanted Jiyong to mean the kiss. I look away to ease the heat on my cheeks. 

"He's gone," 

"Uh?" I snapped.
"He's gone," he smiles to me and his right hand on my head, "don't worry," he said. My heart slightly trembled noticing that Jiyong really kissed me because there was SeungRi, nothing more than that. I look up to him, "oppa, thank you."

We don't talk much on our way home. He keeps quiet, making me didn't dare to speak. "Why am I getting speechless? Why is this getting awkward? We never run out of words, but why is it today.." I talk to myself

"Hey, we're here," he said finally, when we got to my home. I nod, "are you going to come in?" "No, it's late already. You should rest. See you," he smiles and then he leaves.

I walked into my house and I threw myself into the bed. "What has happened today?" I giggle to myself as I remember the feeling when Jiyong kissed me. I flew away, so high. Jiyong's scent keeps haunting me that night. What did he do to make me be like this? Oh my, how can I be in love with the guy who has wasted almost whole of his life with me? Is that even possible? Why am I noticing it just now?

So many questions about this came up to my mind, that I think I've been crazily in love. "Aaah, my oppa. I like kissing with you!" I yelled without noticing. But wait, I think to myself again. Have I really forgotten my feelings towards SeungRi? Why did I hurt when I see him kissing another girl?

I close my eyes to think, but it only takes me to my dreams.

JIYONG'S POV

Yahh stupid! Why can't I be honest with this! 

I scratch my head roughly, how can I do this? Really, I've been madly crazy right now. I scratch my head again, "Ouch! It hurts." The pain can only bring me to stress more. I kissed her, after waiting for years, I finally got my first kiss with her. I am indeed happy, but why can't I kiss her as her boyfriend?

Why did I act like I was kissing her because of SeungRi? Why can't I just be honest to her about my feeling? I was so quiet on our way home, because I was willing to confess my feeling, but before I had the courage, we arrived at her house.

I sigh.

When I hold her close and I kiss her, I feel like I've got the whole world in my hand. And I felt that she was meaning it, the kiss. Right, did she mean the kiss? Is she still in love with that guy? Why did she almost cry? I never thought of it.

Even if I had the courage to confess this feelings, if she is still unwilling to let go of SeungRi, what can I do then?

"Aahhhh! This is really driving me nuts!" I threw myself to the bed. That's right, there's only one way to find out.

 

JOO-CHAN'S POV

*riiiiiiiiiiiiiing*

"AH, what the is this noice!" I cover my whole head with my pillow. "YAH! Stop it, really!!" I yelled to whoever, or whatever wakes me up this early. 
The noice isn't coming down at all, so forcedly I open my eyes, "for godsake, the sun hasn't even rise yet!"

Then I notice, I got a call. I forgot to turn my phone off last night. "tsk" I pick it up without looking at the name. "Ya? What's so important that you have to wake me up this early?"

"Yah," said the voice on the other end.
"How can you said things like that to your own father, huh? Besides, it's already lunch time! How can you said it's early?!" 

Crap! My eyes open immediately, "Oh, father! I'm so sorry to talk like that, I didn't know it was you who's calling." I bow, even I know he wouldn't see me. "Yes, yes forget it. I'm in Seoul right now, let's have lunch together, it has been a long time," "Oh? What are you doing here? Okay, father. Tell me the place and I'll get there soon."

I quickly get ready after I end the call with my father. He's going to come to my house right now. So I have to be hurry and make lunch for him! Ah, I can't wait to see his condition right now!

"My baby, I'm here!" He shouted from in front of my house. I open my door and hug him tight. "Ah, so my daughter missed me?" He laughed.

We eat lunch and talk about so many things since we havent met for 2 years. It's already getting night so my father decided to leave, "I'll see you again before getting home, okay. Be safe. Bye," he my hair. "You also be safe! Bye!" I waved my hands until I can't see him anymore.

Ah, today's a good day. My father came to Seoul without any warning and this morning just calling up to meet me. I yawn, and I turn on the tv. 

*knock knock*

"Father, is that you? You left something right?" I walk towards my door and I found Jiyong is there. "Oppa? What are you doing? It's 8pm!" 

He inhaled, "I came here to make sure of something." "Come in, what's that?" I said, welcoming him to my house. He sit on my couch, the way he sits makes me blush a little. "Yah, what is it?" I ask him, starting to get curious.

"The kiss, last night. Did you mean it?" He asked immediately to the point. Of course this question suprised me half to death. "w-what?" "Did you mean it, our kiss last night?" He repeated his question. I forced myself to laugh, "oppa, what the hell are you trying to say?" I laugh harder, but then I stop laughing when I realized he's not even smiling, he's being really serious right now. Oh God. What should I say? I haven't think about my feeling! "Oppa..... Why?" He looked up to my eyes deeply,
 

"Because I did."