When It All Started

The Shadow Of You

My whole body freezes. His eyes narrowed while his smile covered his face. "What was that you said, baby?" He said. "Uhmm, nothing." I blushed and laughed. I was about to ask him not to text while eating with me. But seeing his face being so adorable, I can't help but blushed. He finally put his phone on the table. "Are you finish eating? Want some more baby?" He asked, noticing that my plate has been empty. "ah no, oppa. I'm full" I smirked. He laughed, "aihh, so adorable," he said and finished his eating.

I met him for the first time a year ago. I was at the Piano International Contest alone, when suddenly a man came to me and asked why am I alone. He was really sweet-looking, he wore a white suit. His black hair was in a little mess. "I enjoy watching piano performances, but my best friend who supposed to accompany me has something to do right now. So I'm alone now," I said, a bit miffed again about that. "Oh, I see," he laughed. "Can I join you? I'm all alone too," he said. I nodded, and he sat down.

"So, you like piano? Are you a pianist?" He began to talk. "Uhm, yes I really love the sound of the piano. I like to play songs on piano, but I wish I were a pianist," I laughed, "I'm not a pianist," 
"Really? What songs do you play?" He got closer to me, I could smell him.
I just stared at him.
"What?" He laughed, his eyes got smaller and there was wrinkles around them.
"I.. write songs," I said slowly, not wanting him to think I'm showing off.

"Wow! So you're a songwriter! You should show me one day! Promise?" He smirked, ing his pinkie finger to do a 'pinky promise' with me.
"you... are a bit over reacting. It's not that good, trust me," I said.
"Ah, you have to promise me!" He insisted, so I put my pinkie on his and said, "promise,"

"I need to borrow your phone," he said. "what? but.." I gave him my phone when he shh-ed me. "You just see.."

And then he looked like typing something there.

"Tah-Dah!" He said, showing me my phone. He was saving his own number on my phone.

"Lee SeungRi, is that your name?" I asked him. He smirked and nodded. And then he gave me his phone, "your turn, in case you forgot to call me when you finished your song," I laughed, then I saved my number on his phone.

"Lim Joo Chan, beautiful," he said.

We spoke about so many things about us. 
And after that, we didn't see or contact each other for a week, until he texted me, "Hey Joo-Joo! WHERE'S YOUR PROMISE :D" "What, why am I a Joo Joo?-,- aaah!~ almost forgot, I'll finish it next week!"

We became closer and closer after I showed him my song, and when I finally realized that I love him, he asked me for a date. 

"OPPA! I finally dated him!" I told my bestfriend, who was supposed to be with me at the Contest. "What? He asked you for a date?" "Yes, yes! He did it in a cool way! He.." "I see, congrats," he smiled, cut my words. "He.." "Joo-Chan, look, I'm sorry but I gotta go. See you," he said, leaving me with words that have I prepared to tell. "Oppa.."

Since then, Jiyong oppa and I rarely met. Yes, Jiyong oppa is the bestfriend I've been telling to SeungRi oppa. He is my bestfriend since I was 6. He's so kind and supportive. His words can lift me up everytime I feel down. And I don't know why is he keep going away from me, I miss him. 

I really miss him, but I ignore the feeling. I got the one I love with me, and I like to have so much time for SeungRi oppa. I'm okay without Jiyong oppa, I still got my love. I'm good without him, so I don't try to talk to Jiyong oppa again. I'll just wait until he try to talk to me.

 

"Jagiya," SeungRi oppa laughs. "What are you daydreaming about? You looked so funny!"
I shake my head, "nothing, oppa! Are you done eating?"
He keeps laughing. "Oppa...... Stop laughing" "Ok, ok Joo-Joo." 

"Now I shall get you home, it's night baby." He said, taking off his coat and put it on my shoulder, "and it's cold" he added, hugs me and we started walking. "Yah, oppa.. Aren't you cold?" I asked him. "Of course, baby. It's so cold," he shivered. "Then why you give your coat to me? Oppa, I'm alright you can take it," I started to put the coat off. "No, this is okay. You wear it. Since you're a girl, I can't let you be cold." He embraced me tighter so I can't take the coat off.

"Ah! We're here," he said, still embracing me in front of my apartment. "Yes, see you oppa!" I walked in, but he holds my hand, "I was being cold for you. So you have to kiss me," he said and closed his eyes. "....Aniyo oppa!" I said, "you should baby!" "Ah, fine." I said, and put my lips on his right cheek.

"Woah! Not there! Here!" he pursed his lips, still with the closed eyes. I laughed, and put my second kiss on his left cheek. "Jagiya!" He pursed his lips again.

He was so cute when he pursed his lips, I looked at his face and studied it. He's really gorgeous when he does that, I smiled and kissed his forehead, "that's the last oppa," "huh?" He opened his eyes, pretending to be angry, tried to hold his laughter. 

"Good Bye oppa! See you tomorrow!" I went in, leaving my oppa. "Aish, really, that girl..." He said and laughed at himself. "Night, Joo-Joo," he said and leave.

"Oppa why you must be so cute and adorable.." I giggled to myself.

 

-----------------------------------
to be continued! keep reading, u'll never know how this story gonna end kkkk.
oh and special thanks to @kimvecn for helping me!!<3<3

THANK YOU ><