Modifying Life

She's Dangerous

Hoya’s POV

Last night Chung Cha and I had kissed and she passed out from it… Am I a bad kisser or something?

Still I wrapped her up in my arms and hummed a sweet song until I fell asleep myself.

I’m woken up by a head snuggling deeper into my chest and a soft happy sigh.

I smile as I wrap my arms around her tighter and I her a soft hum of joy.

I smile as I hold her in my arms and feel that she’s real and not a dream that I dreamt when I was heartbroken.

I set my head on top of hers until I feel her move again a little bit later telling me that she had woken up.

Her head moves and I see a sweet dark caramel colored eyes looking up at me. I can tell that they are still a bit sleepy from how her eyes look.

She smiles at me causing a smile too form on my face and I know I’m grinning even more when she almost whispers in a tired, sweet, and gentle voice, “Good morning.”

I smile right back, “Morning how are you feeling? You seemed really upset last night.”

Your POV

I had woken up last night from a nightmare with Hoya holding me too his chest gently in such a loving embrace… and we almost kissed… if I hadn’t fallen asleep.

I can’t remember what had happened 1 second I’m about to kiss Hoya then the next I’m waking up with him holding me in his arms.

I sigh as I curl into his chest more and smile sweetly not caring what had happened all I know is Hoya would never hurt me.

I look up too see that Hoya is awake now and looking down at me.

I stretch as much as I can as I smile up at him in a soft and gentle voice say, “Good morning.”

He smiled right back at me, “Morning, how are you feeling? You seemed really upset last night.”

I look away from him and answer his question truthfully, “I’m fine now, but last night I had a nightmare of one of the tests that they had ran on me.”

“WHat did they do too you?”

“A lot of things that I’d rather not talk about. I want those days too be behind me, but that’s difficult for me since I keep reliving them in my dreams.”

Hoya’s arms wrap around me tighter as if he’s trying to lock out the rest of the world for I only see the 2 of us and nothing else.

I smile as I snuggle into his chest and whisper, “How is it you know exactly what to do too make me feel better?”

I see and feel his shoulders move as he shrugs, “I’m not sure it’s an automatic response. So when are we modifying the apartment and house?”

I move back enough so i can tap my chin as I think, “I’m not sure… I think we can start on things today for simple stuff but we have work until the weekend which is 4 days away. I can do simple things. Also I made a diffrent gun for you too carry it’s almost undetectable.”

I slip out of his arms and feel cold suddenly and wonder if he felt that same way.

I pull out a small bag and toss it too him. I watch his face closely as he opens it up too show him the plastic gun that I had made yesterday. The bullets are made of a mixture of plastic, glass, and wood. The bullets are also the same length as the ones that I had put in the gun that I had him carry yesterday.

“What do you think?”

“You made this,” he doesn’t question me it’s more of in awe than anything.

“Yeah. It was a bit hard to make it kind of reminded me of training which might had brought the dream on me last night.”

 

I had bought a few wigs for the heck of it and they are now resting in my closet and I decide to wear 1 of them today.

I pull out a longer one that’s a wavy do with bangs.

I pull out blue… blue jeans along with a white tank top and throw on a grey and white sweater on.

As I leave the room Hoya walks up to me and hands me a gold and black watch.

Axeb6M9rpfh40OR02RiVx1aj3V0vHzjkWCV9iTS8

“Isn’t this watch important to you?”

“Yeah, it was my mother’s. It’s 1 of the only things that I have left of her and I’d like it if you’d have it.”

“I couldn’t take this from you Howon. You’ve had this for years and what if… they take me back.”

“They won’t I won’t let that happen. if they do then I’ll gladly help kill them all with you.”

“Howon,” I use a scolding voice not that I want too like his mother, “you need to promise me that you’ll never stoop down to their level.”

“Why?”

“It’s cause.. you’re on a way higher level than them in life.. they are nothing but murders who don’t care with we live or die as long as they get their results. You on the other hand want too save lives. How could you become a doctor if you killed people out of anger? How can you look at someone and say they are in safe hands if they are tainted?”

He’s looking at me a bit shocked but then holds up the gun, “Then why give me this?”

“How can you save a life if you’re dead, because they will kill you if they get the chance.”

I look back at me and I feel something prick at me like it’s trying too tell me what’s deep in my mind, but I can’t seem to connect the dots.

 

I sigh as we leave his apartment because I need to buy supplies he keeps telling me that I need to put the money in a bank account and I feel tempted to tell him about my account in the bahamas.

Though if i use that money Lotus would be able to track me… I was different to them I was the 1st experiment too get paid for the jobs that they had me do starting at the age of 9. Still don’t get why they paid me if I never got to leave the lab.

As we enter a high end store that has everything that I’m looking for and Hoya seems perfectly confused, “What is all this for?”

“Of you’ll figure that out. Also I need to find a good computer part store… Do you know where I can find a place?”

“Why?”

“Cause then I can get a high end computer for a fraction of the price.”

He just gives me a look before he shrugs and we hit up a few more stores until we finally end up at the garage that surprisingly Woohyun works at.

“Wow surprisingly Greaseball is a grease monkey.”

He gives me a look before he says, “You want to keep your car here… What are you going to do for work and that?”

Hoya shrugs, “Borrow a company car. Also the only one allowed to touch the car is Chung Cha if you touch it at all she’ll cut your off more than likely.”

Woohyun looks at me and looks at me and sighs, “She probably would just using it as an excuse with how much I’ve hit on her.”

I think about it and nod my head, “Yeah I’d probably try to cut your balls off… Oh which reminds me do you have a part of the garage that’s kind of cut off from the others.”

“Yeah that’s where I keep my baby… Why?”

“Cause modifying Howon’s car will need to be done in private if anyone sees it I’ll more than cut off your .”

“What could you do that’s worse than do that?”

“I’ll do that and mess up that pretty boy face of yours.”

Woohyun gaps, “you hear that she called me pretty.”

I shake my head and keep the rest of my comebacks and comments to myself and Hoya seems to follow my lead… I just realized that I keep saying Hoya in my head and too him when we’re alone or else I call him Howon.

I shake my head and smile as I look up at him, “Can i start now?”

“Yeah… Hey guys make room so they can get too my car shed.”

I smile when we make it there and I question Woohyun, “Your father owns an entire car company with some garages like this one… why work in it?”

“Cause it’s fun even though the grease is bad for my skin.”

I roll my eyes as I strip down too the simple white tank top and look at Hoya’s car…

“This might need more work than I thought… Man I like the older models.”

I check in the car to find the small part the limits the speed and take it out carefully and start added more too the horsepower of the engine and everything else.

As I work on the car I hear Hoya and Woohyun talking about nothing special until I hear them talk about Lotus.

I don’t even realize that my hand had moved until the knife was in the wall and the 2 boys were cowering in fear.

I sigh as I set down the rest of the knifes, “Howon, Take out the gun I’m going to  teach you how to shoot here. Woohyun is the walls sound proof?”

“yeah, plus none of the guys come near here cause it’s all empty buildings mostly with extra parts and that.”

I nod my head as I look around and quickly create a shoot range that he can use and won’t cause harm to  any of us or to anything inside.”

I make him hold up the gun making him take a good stance and tell him the basics which is aim and shoot.

I had checked the sighting and tweaked it to be perfect, but I wonder if he understands that I’m not trying to force any of this on him if he’s having a problem then he can tell me…

It seems too finally hit me as he looks back at me with a look that reminded me of some of the kids that had come into the Lab.

It finally clicks that I’m not just going to be modifying his house or car I’m modifying his entire way of life.

I can’t go through with this. I can’t do this too Howon, but I seem to change my mind when i see him look my way with a sweet loving smile.

I could leave him take down Lotus then come back… but… I wouldn’t want to taint him with my presence like I am now.

I feel arms wrap around me that make me feel warm inside and purely happy.

I forget what I was thinking about not caring that him touching me or even looking at him with start too blacken his soul.

Lee Ho Won I’m sorry. I’m sorry for tainting you by loving you.

Hoya’s POV

I’m not sure what she’s thinking about, but it’s worrying me.

I hear her whisper my full name then she says, “I’m sorry. I’m sorry for tainting you…”

I feel my body freeze up.

I realize that my life is changing a lot faster than I’d like, but if she gets scared she might leave then...I don’t know what I’d do.

So what  I’m changing I know that I am, but whatever she’s thinking she’s wrong.

She can’t leave me.

She can’t go off on her own.

I need her.

She can’t leave me…

I think I love her and I hope with my love I can help her heal.


Hi it's alwaysdreaming just thought I'd stop in after this to tell you that I plan to update more often since I have my new job under a bit more control and have my own laptop that has a nice system installed in it. I hope to update more often so please wish me luck and cheer me on.