Thank you

The place where I belong

 

Kevin:

“Thank you” Hyunae suddenly says.

“Eh? Why?” I ask her. What did I do to make her thankful? As far as I remember, she’s only had a lot of misery after running into me.

“I don’t know, for making me feel at home” She says with a soft voice. I blush lightly. She’s such a good girl, I feel bad about not telling her who I really am.

“Hyunae, I have to tell you something. There is something I haven’t told you yet.”

I stop a bit. It’s quiet at the other side of the line, she’s probably waiting for what I’m going to say. But, should I really tell her? Is it smart for me and won’t I hurt her with it? Still, she deserves to know.

“You see, I’m, how to say this, maybe not really who said I am. I’m not saying I’ve been lying to you! I would never do such a thing but…. I think you need to know.”

I wait for some kind of response, bet there is non, not even a sound. All kinds of things run through my mind. Is she mad? Did something happen? Isn’t she feeling alright?

“Hyunae? Are you still there?” I ask. Still no answer. I’m really getting worried now. Even if she was angry, she would at least have sighed or something.

“Hey, are you mad? Did something happen?” I pause a bit: “Are you alright?”

No answer at all. I panic a bit. What could have happened? I she alright?

“Thank you” I hear Hyunae say with a drowsy voice.

“Hyunae?”

She doesn’t reply. I hear her breathing getting heavier. She’s fallen asleep.

“Goodnight, Hyunae. Sweet dreams” I tell her in English. She lets out a little moan. This instantly makes me blush. This feeling in my tummy starts to flutter.

“Good…..night” Hyunae lets out as little breaths. She’s clearly far away, off to dreamland.

“Good night” I say again softly before ending the call. I sigh and look at my phone, still blushing over her cuteness. Suddenly, I feel someone knocking on my head as if it was a door.

“Hellooo, is someone home?”

I look up to Kiseop-hyung.

“Aah, sorry, did you say something?” I ask surprised. He raises one eyebrow.

“We have been calling you a few times and you seemed like you had left this world or something. Is something wrong?” He asks.

“No not really” I say.

“What did she say? About what you said last I mean” he asks worried.

“Nothing”  I say calmly.

“Nothing?!’ a few members say surprised.

“She fell asleep.”

“She did what?!” Soohyun asks surprised before everyone starts laughing. I pout.

“Don’t worry Kevin. She gets strong painkillers, it’s normal she get sleepy easily” AJ says.

I sigh. I understand, but still, am I that boring?

“Doesn’t that mean she feels comfortable with you?” Dongho says. His remark makes me blush. Would she really feel comfortable with me. It makes me kind of happy. I smile.

“Now tell us everything that happened” Soohyun demands: “We don’t like being kept in the dark.”

A bit annoyed I agree and tell them everything that happened that day. Later on we all go to bed because we all have a schedule tomorrow. All I can think off before I fall asleep, and even after is Hyunae’s smiling face. 

 

 

 

End note: A little chapter ^^ still, I hope you enjoy :3