Comeback

The place where I belong

 

Hyunae:

It’s very busy, no, extremely busy. Everybody, including the guys, are running around like crazy. The guys are having a comeback stage and everyone is very stressed out.

“You’ll do great, don’t worry” I say, trying to calm Kevin’s nerves. He’s nervously walking back and forth. He sighs.

“Stop!” I say, taking hold of his shoulders, stopping him: “Breath in, breath out.”

He obeys and takes a deep breath.

“This is not the first time you’re doing this. You’ll do it perfectly, like always” I say, meaning it. His stressed face turns into a smile. He catches me completely off guard and pulls me into a hug. I notice that he smells nice.

“What would I do without a sweet girl like you?” he says.

“Silly, you could perfectly do it without me, you always have done. You didn’t even knew I existed” I tell him.

“Looks like I’ve been spoiled, then” he says and moves back a bit, without letting me go.

“Look how red your cheeks have become” he says and softly touches my cheek with his hand. I pout.

“No fair, you’re makeup is hiding your blush” I say and he grins. I break away from the hug. Now he’s the one pouting.

“You were the one who said you had been spoiled” I : “And I have still some things to do before you go on stage anyway.”

My words aren’t even cold when Eli comes walking in.

“Hyunae, you got those paper I asked you to get?” he asks. I nod.

“Yep, here they are” I say and hand them the papers.

“Great. Ah, you don’t have a spare pen, do you?” he asks. I nod again.

“Just a sec” I say and search the bag I brought for a pen. Once I find it, I hand it to him.

“Thanks, you’re a lifesaver” he says and dashes off again. A few of the other members drop by for a few random things. Kevin has to go something too. Little by little, the members seem able to relax a bit and they start to gather in the waiting room. I sit down next to AJ and Dongho, who’s playing with his phone, on the couch. Suddenly, the door opens and Kevin walks in.

“Ah, here you guys are” he says and closes the door behind him.

“Fifteen minutes before we have to go on stage” Soohyun announces. Some of the members nod. Kevin sits down.

“We should go so we’re ready to go on” Soohyun says after a while. Everyone nods and gets up.

“I’ll go watch you guys from upstairs” I say. They nod and move on. I’m the last one to get out of the room. Before I step outside of the room, Kevin turns around, leans in and quickly pecks my lips.

“My lucky charm for the performance” he says and quickly turns around and runs off. I just stand there, completely shocked.

“Na-chan?” a familiar voice says. Still completely knocked over, I look in the direction of the voice. Kokoro is looking at me with a surprised face.

“You sure are a fast one” she says, grinning widely. She saw that?

“Girl, you have some explaining to do” she says chuckling. She walks up to me and links her arm with mine.

“But first we have to make sure we don’t miss the performance of that guy of yours” she says.

 

AN: I know, another short one, but it's the best i can do for the time being... I want to thank once again (I think i already did it before, if i didn't shame on me XD) everyone who subscribed and to all you guys who are always commenting. You're a great motivation. Thanks thanks thanks!! <3 Anyway, enjoy ^w^