Bonus Chapter

Rain Sound (B.A.P oneshots)

‘so Mr. Bang, as people know that you’re the youngest CEO in entertainment insdustry that debuting the fantastic Untouchable, LTE Rapper Zelo, multi talents girl group Secret, the adorable DJ (Daehyun And Jongup), and Korea’s Little brother Youngjae who will make his acting debut next month, right?’

‘yeah right?, and?’

‘we, Seoul #1 magazine, just want to know about, your private life, can we?’

 

The room become so noisy with laughter and whispers, i take a glance to my kids, they’re looking at me with joker smile, aigoo these rascals.

 

‘yongguk appa have a picture of him and a very beautiful guy in his office!’ zelo into the talk.

‘yeah! He’s very beautiful!’ so does youngjae.

‘appa’s boyfriend is prettier then us, haha’ jieun replied while laughing.

 

the interviewer smiled and start again.

 

‘so Mr. Bang the rumor about you being a gay is true? And well, your kids calling you appa? Since they said he’s very beautiful, let’s just ask where’s this umma?’

 

I smiled and look up to the ceiling...

 

            ‘well, the umma... is waiting for me up there’

 

The room went silent. I know they got what i mean.

 

‘oh, Mr. Bang, i’m so sorry.’

 

 

---

 

            ‘appa’

 

I lift my head up just to find the kids, standing by the door, except for Untouchable, i know they got some schedules.

 

‘yes?’ i asked smiling

‘we’re really sorry’ Hyosung said with watery eyes.

 

I smiled and tell the to come in and take a seat.

 

‘so kids, sorry for? And where’s jongup?’ i asked, teh second question was answered with daehyun’s annoyed face.. hm?.

‘for you know... letting the world know the fact that you’re gay, and... bringing up your ex boyfriend’s—’

‘hey’ I was cutting daehyun’s words with a soft smile. ‘it’s okay.’

‘really sorry appa, i shouldn’t said anything about the pictures’ zelo said looking down to the floor.

 

I sighed.

 

‘kids, seriously. I didn’t even mad at you guys.’

‘we know, we’re just...’

‘feeling guilty? Hm, youngjae?’

 

the said boy nodded. i smiled, and stand up, standing right infront of my office table. Leaning on it.

 

‘i’ll tell you the story about me and this beautiful guy, so you guys won’t make the same dumb mistake that i made, okay? Because, your guys guilty feelings can’t even compared to my guilt...’

 

the kids looks confused. And i started the story, i tell them every detail, and every events, every moments, and every guilt that i feel that time.

 

            ‘in real life, what’ve done, can’t be undo kids... words can kill, sadness can kill, if I didn’t push him away and just stay with him, and encourage him, maybe he can life a bit longer.’

 

i smiled, and almost laugh when i see youngjae is sobbing with the girls, when zelo try hard not to cry, and daehyun stunned after my last words, and a name come out as a whisper.

 

            ‘jongup’

 

I know he and jongup have such a complicated relationship. Just like us, channie. But, i don’t want they story ended up like us.

 

            ‘so, daehyun... are you gonna let him slip?’ i asked.

 

With that daehyun stand up and dashed out from my office, dialing jongup’s number. Lovebirds, i smiled again.

 

Channie, i really hope that i can have a chance like daehyun you know?.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : OH? i made a bonus chapt? hehehe..