HimLo – Do you think i’ll be able to forget you?

Rain Sound (B.A.P oneshots)

 

‘my next order is, you to not call me and contact me for 2 days’ himchan said smiling.

‘you mean no texting? No midnight call and that’s mean Not even oral-? Are you want me to die? It’s been a month without your moans! No, from the very begining i’m surrender’

‘junhongie! What are you talking about! I may bottom, but i’m the hyung and we got a deal!!’

 

I sighed and rolled my eyes. he really is a diva,

 

‘okay, i’ll do it, but remember if i passed this order, i’ll get a kiss.’

 

He just smiled. Not even say ‘yes’ or ‘okay’

And i feel stupid to accept that order.

           

 

---

 

‘junhong..’

 

I snapped out from my flashback when my hyung’s voice echoed in my head.

 

‘yes hyung?’

‘are you still thinking about him?’

 

I didn’t answer his question, and just keep silent.

 

‘junhong that was 5 years ago, be a man and accept it!’

‘it’s not as easy as you think youngjae hyung...’

 

I can hear my hyung sigh with a hint of sadness, i know he pitty me for being that type of guy who can’t let go easily.

 

‘i know he was everything—’

‘he still IS everything to me hyung’

 

I can hear my hyung sighing again, for i don’t know how many times.

 

‘junhong...’

‘i know hyung’

 

i know what he’s about to say, and it’s hurt.

 

            ‘the death will never back alive’

 

---

 

 

liar, you said just 2 days.

I thought i’ll see those smile again, those foxy eyes, those bunny teeth.

Now i know why you never say yes about the ‘kiss reward’.

 

I hoped to see you smiling and said ‘great! You really can do it!’. but what? what did i found? A letter, a ing piece of paper that lying on your bed.

 

‘junhongie! Congratulation! You really can do it!... you can passed 2 days without me, now can you do it again? for the rest of your life?...... i’m sorry babe, I just don’t want to see your tears, keep smile okay babe?, I LOVE YOU :)

 

p/s: please, forget me. find a new partner that will never leave you like i did.

 

Love, Himchan’

 

 

 

How can I forget you?

Do you really think that i’ll able to forget you?

Himchan, you fool.

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n : IDK WHAT I'M WRITING ;___;