DaeJae – I think I lied when i say i can live without you.

Rain Sound (B.A.P oneshots)

            ‘get off.’

            ‘no.’

            ‘get off.’

            ‘no, we’re not done yet, i want to—’

            ‘we’re done and get off.’

 

You shoved me away, and walk further away.

 

You, the one who walked in my life, and the one who leave me behind, not even bother to take a look at me for the last time. how dare you, you ruined my happy life you know?. I know it.. you’re such a ...

 

2 weeks passed.

 

I was walking with zelo and see you walk with a guy, a pretty guy..

 

            ‘hyung, it’s youngjae hyung’ zelo said happily.

            ‘i know, i don’t care.. who cares about s?’ i said coldly.

            ‘hyung.. please... he have reasons..’ zelo said, i can catch a sad tone in it.

            ‘whatever.’

             

I know you spotted me, you looked down and avoiding my gaze. I hate you... it was just 2 weeks passed and you’re with other guy already? you yoo youngjae. You don’t even tell me the reason why you want to break up. You make me feel sick.

Another week passed, i see you again, with the same pretty guy, is that your boyfriend now? huh, how low your taste now jae. Okay, i dont care about your things anymore. You live your own life and i live my own.

 

---

 

2 months passed, i never see you around, maybe you moved with that pretty guy, and i don’t care. But, there’s something weird with zelo, he’s often to cry by himself at night, and he’s spacing out alot.

 

            ‘hyung.’

            ‘hm?’

            ‘what if youngjae hyung leave forever. I mean, like gone.’

            ‘i don’t care, i can life without him. he’s not oxygen that i need daily, he’s a ty , .’ i said easily, didn’t care about how broken zelo’s heart might be.

 

After all, zelo and me was just his ex-boyfriends.

 

A year passed, we never see each other anymore. I have a new crush, and his name is jong up. What a funny life right, you go get a new guy? I can get a new one too. It’s simple.

 

            ‘hyung’ zelo called me. poking me on my shoulder.

            ‘what?’ i asked.

            ‘i can’t hold it anymore, it’s annoying you know.’ He said.

            ‘huh?’ i was puzzled. ‘what? what do you mean?’

            ‘i mean, you don’t even try to ask jae hyung about why he wants to break up with you.’ zelo sighed.

            ‘i have!’

            ‘how many times? How many times that you asked him?’

 

Zelo’s voice sounds like he almost crying. And i can’t answer it, because i just asked him once. Yeah, only one time, at the day he want’s to break up with me.

 

            ‘once... right? Just once.’ He looked up. ‘hyung, remember when you take him from me?’

 

I keep silence, and of course i remember. youngjae was zelo’s, they were a perfect couple until i come and make youngjae fall for me, and...

 

I can feel my eyes widened.

 

All this time i thought that youngjae that the one who come to my life, but the real thing was, i’m the one who pull him into my life, destroying his perfect love relationship with zelo.  

 

            ‘i know, i don’t care.. who cares about s?’

            ‘i don’t care, i can life without him. he’s not oxygen that i need daily, he’s a ty , .’

 

, how can i said things like that in front of zelo.

 

            ‘i can see that he likes you too, so i let him go. And when you’re in the situation that i was in, 2 years ago, you can’t even know why he wants to leave.’

 

Zelo was right.

 

            ‘you don’t even know hyung...’

 

What? what thing that i didn’t know?

 

            ‘w-what?’

            ‘youngjae hyung is gone.’

            ‘what? i don’t get it junhong.’

            ‘he’s not here anymore hyung, he’s dead.’

            ‘you kidding me.’

            ‘no i’m not hyung. He passed away like 8 months ago.’

 

He gotta be kidding me. that’s no way youngjae passed away.

 

            ‘remember hyung, when i asked you what if youngjae hyung gone and you said you dont even give a ?’

 

Zelo keep talking but i can’t hear him. everything turns blur, there’s no way youngjae’s gone. There’s no way he’s leaving us like this, leaving me like this.

 

            ‘hyung?’

            ‘how? How come?’

 

I asked, i’m blank, my vision is a pitch black, i can’t see. I hope zelo’s lying.

 

            ‘blood cancer’

 

No way.

No way.

There’s no way.

 

            ‘lying, you’re lying right?’

            ‘no i’m not.’

 

Zelo said with a hint of anger in his tone.

 

            ‘why didn’t you tell me earlier?!!’

            ‘because he said dont!!’

            ‘what?!!’

 

What i know next it me, lying on the floor, hissing in pain because zelo punch me hard on my face, i can feel blood trickling down from my nose.

 

            ‘he said to not tell you because you deserve someone better!! And he said too keep this as secret forever!! But i can’t i just can’t!!!! How can i let you be happy while youngjae hyung crying there in heaven seeing you with other guy?! don’t you know hyung i hate you so much?!’

 

I still stunned. Looking down feeling like a criminal. I am.

 

            ‘I try to forgive you when you took him, i try to be happy because he’s happy with you, i try to smile because you make him smile!! But what? you let him go easily and hate him easily like that!! You let him die in suffer! You made him cry!! YOU’RE A JERK!!!’

 

Zelo fall to his knees and cry hard while hitting the floor.

 

Everything’s blur.

No way..................

 

            ‘ha.. hahahaha...’

            ‘h-hyung?’

 

Zelo’s lying. There’s no way youngjae’s gone....

 

            ‘ha.. haha.. AHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAH!!!’

            ‘HYUNG?!’

Liar... liar.... liar...... LIAAAARRRRR!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!

 

2 Years later.

 

            ‘so, how’s my friend doctor?’ asked zelo.

 

The doctor just shakes his head.

 

            ‘can i see him?’

            ‘yeah ofcourse.’

 

Zelo following the doctor to see his friend... and..

 

            ‘youngjae-ah, look i wear the hat you gave to me, it’s nice right? Oh, how about we go to park today? The weather is nice~’

 

Zelo sigh, and try to smile.

 

            ‘hyung... hi?’

            ‘go away zelo-ah, don’t be such a , me and youngjae is enjoying our coffee, right babyjae?’ asked daehyun to his pillow, and hug it like he hugging a person.

 

 

*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*

A/N : TO BE HONEST.... I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THIS PART..... OTL, so in this daejae part, i added younglo as well, and if you don’t understand the last part of the story, it’s 2 years after daehyun know that youngjae is death. And daehyun is end up at mental hospital because he’s gone crazy, becauseee he can’t accept the fact that youngjae is forever gone.