JongLo – I throw away my feelings, but i still miss you as i fall asleep.

Rain Sound (B.A.P oneshots)

 

We break up, we’re just stranger now, not more. I can’t tell you the truth and keep avoiding you. you don’t need to know, because it will be more painful than it used to be.

 

            ‘junhong.’

 

I turn around, and find you. what do you want? Stop following me. stop calling me like that. Stop staring at me with those full of love orbs. You must hate me, forget me, find another guy or girl that will never leave.

 

            ‘ne hyung.’

            ‘er.. just want to give this, you leave it at the class.’

 

You handed me my pouch. I take it.

 

            ‘thanks.’

 

I was about to turn around when you grabbed my hand.

 

            ‘what’s with the medicine?’ you asked, my eyes widen. How can you know?

            ‘you opened my pouch?’ i asked.

            ‘i need to know who’s that pouch belong, and i opened it, find bunch of medicine in the pouch with my ex-boyfriend name on it.’

            ‘so you don’t need to know then, i’m just your ex.’ I said, tried to sounded rude.

            ‘junhong..’

            ‘i need to go to my class.’

 

I pulled my hand roughly from your grip. I’m sorry. But i can’t see you dying more when i leave.

 

2 week passed. I’m in the place that i hate the most, a place where angels and demon fights over souls to get, a place where people come with worry and go home with tears of sadness or sometimes joy. And, i know i’m going to live here for the rest of my life.

1 week passed again. i can’t sleep well, i keep thinking about you and me, i’m afraid if i’m going to sleep i’m gonna forget those happy memories with you. i miss you.

Another week passed. I still miss you, i always wondering if you looking for me at school? i’m getting worst here. It feels like i’m dying. I miss you, i cant sleep. I’m afraid.

 

            ‘junhong..’

            ‘hi himchan hyung, hi yongguk hyung.’ I smiled.

            ‘how’s your feeling?’ yongguk hyung asked.

            ‘i’m fine! super fine!’ i said. Tried to hide my fear.

 

But, himchan hyung walk closer to me and hug me tight. i’ve caught, he always say eyes can’t lie.

 

            ‘stop.. please stop junhong... don’t acting like that..’

 

I can hear his cracked voice. He’s crying. I hug him back and start crying.

 

            ‘hyung.. hyungg... i’m scared... i don’t wanna die’

 

And I ended up crying in himchan hyung’s arms and yongguk hyung my head. If i know this earlier, i believe i can survive.. but, it’s too late.

 

Another week passed, my condition is getting worst. i looks so skinny, so pale. I’m getting afraid. Hyung, i’m scared... i can’t sleep because i’m scared that i’m not gonna wake up again, i’m afraid i’ll see my funeral. I’m scared i can’t see you again.

1 month passed, my doctor give up on me. i know i’ll never make it. i’m tired, so tired. I never sleep well because i thinking of you and things, mostly you. how will you react about my leave.

In another day, I was laying on my bed, recalling all the happy memories with you, i’m smiling like an idiot, see all the selcas and watching all dumb videos that we made. I’ll miss you.

I’m still feel bad about what i did to you. so i decide to make my last message for you. i clicked the camera video icon and start recording. But, i don’t think i’ll be able to send it.

Another day passed. I feel so numb, it feels like i’m dying. I think it’s my time to leave. I’m alone in my room now, so i won’t see any tea—

 

BRAAAAKK!!!

            ‘JUNHONG!’

 

I was shocked. I turn my head to the door, and i find you standing there you covered in snow. I bet  you running here. I always told you to not running on the street when it’s snowing, my mom said it’s dangerous.

 

            ‘h-hyung.. what are you doing here?’

            ‘w-why you ...... why you didn’t tell me?’

 

You walk closer.

 

            ‘t-tell you what?’

            ‘your ill!’

            ‘it was just a flu!’ i said. Lying again.

            ‘CANCER LEVEL 4 IS JUST A FLU?!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!’

 

You shouted, you never shouting before...

 

            ‘himchan hyung tell me everyting... i know there’s something wrong is going on when you ask to break up!’

            ‘hyung...’

            ‘w-why junhong... why?’

 

You’re crying , don’t cry.. please.. i held my hand out to reach your face.. poking your cheek.

 

            ‘because i dont want to see you like this hyung.’ I said, i hope my voice didn’t cracked.

            ‘junhong...’

            ‘hyung.. i miss you..’ i said, i  can’t hold it anymore, i’m crying.

 

He didn’t say a word and just hug me instead. I cried in your hug. I don’t want to leave... please God.

 

            ‘you know hyung.... i tried to ignore you, i tried to erase you. but always ended up recalling our memories.. i miss you hyung... i’m afraid now..’ i said.

            ‘sshhh.. everything gonna be okay.’

            ‘you’re lying... nothing’s gonna be okay.’ I said in my cry.

            ‘ssshhh....’

 

I was dizzy, and bit sleepy so i pushed away laying back to my bed.

 

            ‘hyung... i wanna see you dancing.. please?’

            ‘what?’

            ‘dance for me please.’ I said.

 

You walk back few steps and i turn up your favorite song by chrisbrown. You smiling and start dancing for me..

You’re such a good dancer, so i clapped and smilling. But, somehow my eyes feels so heavy, so sleepy... i stop clapping and start to closing my eyes.

 

            ‘junhong?’

 

I can hear you calling me, but i was too sleepy. So i close my eyes. and the last thing i hear is you, screaming my name. I love you jong up hyung. Goodbye.

 

----

(bonus, jongup point of view)

 

Junhong’s Video for jongup

 

Eeehh~ wassup hyung, hyung.. thanks for being the best boyfriend alive. I was lucky to had you heheheheh~

And sorry, i really don’t want to see you broken because of me so.......... *silence*................... so sorry babe. I love you so muchhh~ and i hope, God set us up again in the better next life.. i love you hyung. And sorry... and i miss you... you must forget me and find another partner hyung... move on! I love you i love you... i love you *sobs*... i love you

-video end-

 

            ‘how can i forget you and find another partner you fool...’ i’m thinking about follow you there, what do you think junhong?

 

 

*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*

a/n : how’s the 2nd story? :DD hope you like it, thanks for readingg :DDD