Explanation

Dream-shots

 

When reading this, it is best to picture the whole scenario at an era when shophouses still exist. Everything is rather old-looking. That would kinda explain why the bus is the only hope. I'm not exactly sure if what happened is purely a riot or a war but I view it as somewhere in between.

Amber plays a dominant role in her family. Though not clearly written, she has taken on the role of her mother. She is someone that is certainly courageous and physically fit. For a girl to go rushing back to save as many people as she could does prove that. Her character contrasts with Kris. Kris is viewed as someone rather opposite from her. When Amber called him 'smarty-pants', she was not being sarcastic or anything and so I assumed Kris to be somewhat like a scholar. The fact that Kris had found out about Amber's intentions that quickly when even her dad and Krystal never suspected suggests that firstly, he is indeed very smart. Secondly, it could mean that Kris really understands Amber a lot.

Amber is strong-willed. There is no way she could just escape without helping and Kris knows that. That's why he reluctantly let her go while making a promise with her. To make her find him.

I would say that their relationship must be one full of arguments and definitely interesting. The brainy guy and the rather uncouth girl yet full of courage. Such opposites that makes you fall in love with them more. I wonder if anyone felt excited to write a background story for them~

 

Just saying:

Since the one-shot has to be inspired by an awesome dream, frequent updates would not be possible. Hope you guys enjoy the one-shots so far! Till next time~