When dreams come true

Dream-shots

 

Amber's mind is in a mess. There is the problem with her dreams coming true, the problem with her boyfriend and the problem with the guy standing beside her.

"I've been having dreams lately." Amber said, swinging the bag in her hand as they make their way to her flat.

Kris's face lit up with an interested expression. "Do they have the awesome me in it?"

Amber shakes her head. "They come true."

Sensing that Kris probably thought that she is crazy, she continues, "I dreamt that Henry and Minzy are dating and the next day, they announced it."

"A  coincidence maybe?"

"They are the most unexpected couple. Not even their own friends knew about it."

Amber knows how unbelievable she is, with those conflicting thoughts driving her insane.

"I dreamt that my parents were fighting and when I woke up, they were fighting with the exact same arguments in my dream."

Kris stays silent. As they make their way towards the elevator, Amber could no longer talk as her latest dream flash across her mind.

"I dreamt that he cheated on me. With Kai's girlfriend."

Kris stops.

Slowly, Amber allows herself a peek at Kris, only to feel as if someone just slapped her.

"And you knew about it."

He looks beyond shock upon hearing that. "Amber, I-"

"Right from the start?"

His eyes flickers to her, fist clench tight around the bag with the birthday cake in it.

"I tried to stop them…"

"It's all your fault you know."

As they reach the elevator, Amber steps away from Kris to press the button. Kris could hardly lift his head. He is guilty after all.

"If you didn't push me to him. If you had just kept me to yourself, this wouldn't have happened." She threw a glance at the still-frozen guy.

"They are together now. In my house." The hurt evident in her voice.

Then as the elevator doors open and Amber started walking, she felt a strong pull. Right after that, she felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her. She knows that her heart should not beat that quickly but her heart has never listened to her.

"I'm sorry." That soft haunting whisper echoes in her ears.

Amber felt that pair of arms tighten around her. She slowly pulls away from him and lets out the smile she had been holding in. Without looking away from the confused Kris, she slowly makes her way back into the elevator.

"Gotta settle that." Amber pointed upwards.

All it took was that little smirk to appear on his face to confirm that another one of her dream is about to come true. That one dream when they were walking around holding hands, with the same blissful smile etched on their faces. 



 

It got really weird around the end. i hope it didn't confuse anyone. Sorry if it did! My dreams are weird like that and it's about to get worse~ *evil laughs*

Please stop yourself from reading now if you are not interested in the actual dream! 

I didn't specifically mention whose birthday it is but in my dream it was my boyfriend's which in this case is Amber's boyfriend. Yes, he apparently cheated on me with my friend's (which is played by Kai) girlfriend. We went out to prepare for his birthday party and that jerk was having fun in my house. =.= When i was mentioning my dreams to that guy (played by Kris), it is actually really ridiculous. I can't remember but it was something about monsters and strange stuff... And when i talked about my own boyfriend cheating on me, my friend (Kai) actually heard everything and started letting out this really loud cry that really scared me. Overall, a weird but pretty epic dream in my opinion haha.