BUSINESS LOVE AFFAIR: CHAPTER 6

BUSINESS LOVE AFFAIR

          An unwanted feeling started to creep into Seoul as visions of the past start to vividly play on her mind. Suddenly feeling cold, Alex squeezed her hand giving her reassurance. "Ready?" he asked.

          "I think I am," she smiled.

           The jet landed smoothly at Incheon airport. The pilot brings the plane to a halt halfway to the terminal. From her spot on the plane, she saw 2 black SUVs waiting for them. Her brother decided to travel a day earlier than their supposed flight to Korea to ward of people from the press. Alex won't let her travel alone either. Her family wanted to make sure she's safe.

           If she'd arrive tomorrow, her agency would have gone all ot, preparing a brief press interview at the airport but Alex's charms seemed to take effect on her boss. With a price of course. She knew Alex better than everybody else. He'd get what he wants. No question asked. 

            Alex nodded at Kendall, their freakishly young female pilot who's totally smitten by him. She would never doubt if she liked him or if the entire female population liked him. 

           "Enjoy your vacation guys! I'll see you when I see you. You know where to see me." Alex steps aside and started collecting our hand carries. "After you." he smiled gesturing towards the aircraft door to the waiting vehicles.

            Voicing my concern, "Oppa, are we riding two different cars?"

            "Anieyo (No). The other car will be for the luggages. They'll get them all straight to the mansion. We'll meet Yoochun for breakfast, as promised. Why?"

            "Nothing. I thought we're not riding the same car. Sorry, I'm just being paranoid." she sighed.

           

 

            Yoochun smoothly parked his car in front of the restaurant. "We're here. Would you like me to get your door?" he asked Ye-Eun. Teasing her.

            She blushed at his words. "I can manage."

            "You're uptight. I was merely trying to make yo laugh." he countered. "Shall we go?" he added.

             Ye-Eun nodded and got out of the car.

            "They'll be here any time soon." and he looked at his watch for the time when his phone rang. "Alex, have you landed?"

             "See you in a while." Yoochun ended the call. "They'll be here in 5 minutes."

             

 

           Alex stepped out of the SUV, pausing to guide Seoul who is more than excited to see Yoochun. He laughed at her sister's excitement.

           From where Jaejoong was seated, he paused at the sight of the most arresting woman he's ever seen. She looks familiar, he told himself. Not over six feet tall, her long hair is gently swayed by the autumn breese. She is wearing an aztec printedshort shorts with a gray loose top that failed to hide her slim figure. On her feet is a pair of navy blue sneakers. She looked young. Very young.

           The lady wan't beautiful in a traditional sense. Her face had so many outstanding feautures. And her eyes are expressive. 

           Seoul Lee. He remembered. He couldn't look away. She was simple and yet mesmerizing. Disgusted at his thoughts, Jaejoong shook his head in disbelief.