BUSINESS LOVE AFFAIR: CHAPTER 5

BUSINESS LOVE AFFAIR

          Without make-up and curly hair falling loose, Seoul thinks she looked like how she looked with make-up on. The show ended 20 minutes ago and she's stuck in traffic at an ufortunate time and day. She had to do a modelling stint before her scheduled flight to South Korea. It was merely a favor for one of her favorite designers - ELIE SAAB. 

          Shin Ae was asked to walk Elie's SHEER PERFECTION last look - a hand-crafted wedding dress with beaded details and sheer illusion neckline that screamed her name in every cut, curve and detail.

          Praises were all over the place after the show with particular emphasis on her stunning look and etherial wedding dress during the runway show. She had to walk the flowing long trailed gown for a good 5 minutes, stopping and turning, making sure that the last piece from the collection deserved every good review from stylists and fashion editors from all over the world. And she certainly gave it justice!

          Right ater some backstage interview and an initial photohoot, she had to literally ask the cab's driver to fly the car. She needs to check-in at the airport an hour before the flight as per airport's policy. 

 

KOREA (Day of Arrival)

Jaejoong's POV

          Dragging himself from the comfort of his bed, Jae brushed his teeth and rinsed his face. He pulled on his sweat pants and went right to the kitchen. He started reading the morning paper and stuck his cup under the dripping coffee from the coffee maker.

          After browsing over the paper's business section, with an empty mug in his hand, he stood at the sink in his ktchen and started washing the dishes he left last night. After finishing with the plates, he went through their company's papers that needed his approval one by one, placing them in the appropriate piles he'd made on the table last night.

          5:45AM

          Jae had been up for an hour and a half. He needs to wash and dress up for his scheduled breakfast with Yoochun and that model at 7:00 am.

 

Yoochun's POV

          Yoochun hopped into his shining SUV, driven off and headed towards his office to fetch Ye-Eun.

          Reaching for a mint candy he placed at the car's cupboard, he popped the candy into his mouth and bit it in half. Placing Super Junior's newest album, he started singing to the group's title track, Mr. Simple. After doing the hand gestures, he smiled to himself like some freak who just did something fishy.

 

Ye-Eun's POV

          While waiting for her boss to arrive, she checked herself in the mirror making sure she looks presentable when she meets Seoul Lee. 

          She couldn't believe her luck! She totally owes this to her stunningly attractive boss who at that moment started to walk at the office's main entrance, wearing a white basic tee, denim pants paired with military boots.

          Park Yoochun looked like he just walked out of a Paris runway show. How can he pull something so simple and still look fashionable?

          "Gods help me!" she screamed inside her head.

          Forgetting her manners for a moment, she greeted him with a smile. "Anneyong haseyo, Director."

          "Ne. Are you ready?"

          "Ne." she replied.

          "Let's go," Yoochun said, nodding towards the entrance.

          Ye-Eun seate herself comfortably at Yoochun's car after politely declining his offer to open the car's door for her. A beat past, then hesimply said, "You don't have to worry. I wasn't offended in any way."

          Turning her head to his direction, she smiled and felt relieved. She couldn't afford a misunderstanding beetween them now. Not when she's about to meet her idol! kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

 

-----------------

   

this is what I have so far since I've been very busy with a lot of school requirements.

Mianhe for updating just now.

I hope you guys continue on reading my works.

PARADISE Chapter 7 is also up so don't forget to check it out (^__^)v