BUSINESS LOVE AFFAIR: CHAPTER 7

BUSINESS LOVE AFFAIR

          "They're here." Yoochun announced. The restuarant door opened and he saw her running towards them, throwing herself in Yoochun's open arms.

           "Bogoshipo, oppa!" he heard her mumble from Yoochun's embrace.

            Yoochun chuckled at what seemed like a normal gesture to him. "I missed you too, brat." kissing her hair. "I'm glad you could come home."

            "Me too."

            Keeping the bright smile fixed on her face, she returned her attention to her brother who's striding rather slowly at their direction. "I thought you'd forgotten about me." Alex accused them.

            "Alex." Yoochun said with a boyish grin on his face. The two gave each other a brotherly hug before facing their audience.

            "Where are your manners, Mr. Park?" Alex jokingly asked.

            "It flew away when you two entered the entrance." he answered playing his brother's game. "I'd like you to meet my friends." he started. "Alex, Seoul, meet Junsu," who at that moment was gaping at Seoul. He was totally smitten. She gave him a friendly smile and politely greeted him in perfect Korean. Junsu on the other hand offered his hand to shake Seoul's and Alex's.

            "This is Ye-Eun." Yoochun added, patting the lady's shoulder who is standing beside him.

            "It's a pleasure to meet you." Ye-Eun bowed to both of them.

            "You must be my cousin's secretary." Seoul said with teasing amusement in her eyes.

            "Yes, Ms. Lee."

            "I've heard so much about you."

            "What exactly have you heard, Ms. Lee?" she asked nervously.

            "Good things." she answered winking at her. Seoul decided at that moment that she liked Yoochun's secretary.

           Snatching their attention from Ye-Eun, Yoochun gestured towards Jaejoong. "And this is Kim Jaejoong. Jaejoong, meet my cousins, Alex and Seoul."

           "How do you do?" greeted Jaejoong.

           "We're good, thank you." her brother started. "Are you not the son of President Kim of Seoul International Advertising Firm"

           Jaejoong looking at his brother, asnwered, "Yes."  

           Alex held out his hand, "I hope to do business with you one of these days."

           "I'll look forward to that." Jaejoong accepted his brother's hand.

           "By the way, this is my... uhm... cousin, Seoul." Alex introdued her.

           Seoul smiled, soft lips curving, "Mannaseo bangapseumnida (Pleased to meet you), Mr. Kim.

           Suddenly confused, "You speak Korean." he said, stating the obvious.

           "Han gaji un u nun chung boon ha ji mot hae (One language is never enough)."

           "Je suis d'accord avec toi (I agree with you)." Jaejoong lapses in perfect French."

           Amazed at his French speaking skill, "I'm glad we could start off with something we're passionate about, Mr. Kim." she countered.

           "Jaejoong. Please call me that in the future." he said, shocked at how he'd liked to be called by his first name.

           Seoul nodded, "Jaejoong."

            Odd. But he liked his name coming from those lips.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey guys! Thanks for subscribing.

I'll try my best to update my stories.  Any thoughts? Suggestions?

I'd like to hear from you ^___^