CHAPTER TWO

He's Not My Bias!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


Donghae stepped outside the airport with a huge smile on his face. He took a deep breath, inhaling his motherland's air that he missed so much and looked around. He had been at China for the past 6 months that's why he's really glad to be back home. He pulled his phone out and dialed Kyuhyun's number.

"Hello?"

"Yah Kyu I'm here already."

"Oh. Okay."

"Wow. So much for being a good dongsaeng." He said sarcastically and Kyuhyun could clearly imagine the older rolling his eyes.

"You know I'm just joking. Take care hyung and don't forget to call auntie okay? I'll be coming there next week." Kyuhyun said and after a few more reminders from him, they finally bid their goodbyes. Donghae soon called his parents telling them that he's in Korea but probably won't come home yet since he's really determined to continue his so-called adventure. The old couple laughed at him and told him to just take care and enjoy. Oh he'll surely enjoy his adventure alright.

"Hmm now where to go." He looked around and spotted a taxi near him. Holding his bags tight, he skipped his way to the taxi and entered it.

"To the mall please." He asked with a smile to which the driver returned also with a smile. He was busily looking at the establishments when the driver suddenly the radio.

ai shi yiching huaili de du xiu
bu pa chao xiao ni jiu hui gandong
ai shi SOLO
OH S.O.L.O

He blinked a few times and smiled subtly when he heard their latest single in the radio. What surprised him was that the driver was humming with the song.

"Eh ajhussi you know the song?" He asked with a hint of interest in his voice. The driver nodded and looked at him through the front mirror. "Yeah my daughter is a fan so she keeps on playing it inside our house and she kinda rubbed it on me." He said and laughed shyly making his passenger smile. 

Donghae felt very happy knowing that there were some Koreans who were appreciating their music. What's cute was that sometimes their fans greatly influence their parents. Well that's not a surprising fact since they're used in seeing parents attending their concerts or fanmeetings with their children and, he can really see that they're enjoying it as well.

"May I know the name of your daughter?" He asked as he slowly pulled out a notebook and looked back to the driver.

"HaNeul. Kim HaNeul."

"Kim HaNeul." Donghae repeated as he wrote the name on the paper, added some words and ended it with a big signature.
 

Soon enough, the taxi stopped in front of the mall. Donghae paid and went out of the car but stopped and tapped on the passenger seat's window. The driver confusedly rolled it down and looked at him.

"Please give this to your daughter." Donghae said as he handed him a paper. Although still confused, the driver took it thinking that the man looked so kind that he won't do anything harmful. He stared at it and gasped.

"You're Donghai?!" He exclaimed and Donghae just smiled. "I'll go now. Thank you ajhussi and take care on your way." He bowed down and walked away without waiting for the other's response.

The driver remained on his seat, looking at the retreating figure and smiled. "Such a good young man. No wonder many people go crazy over YinYang." He said as he folded the small paper and placed it neatly inside his pocket, excited to see his daughter's reaction once she'll see the unexpected gift.

 

 

 



"Hyung I'll go now!" Hyukjae shouted from their front door and saw Sungmin rushing down from his room. He looked at Hyukjae from head to toe. Black wifebeater with a very loose long sleeved gray shirt over it showing slightly his shoulders and collarbone, black skinny jeans and red high cut converse shoes. Sungmin chewed his bottom lip and cursed inside his mind. His brother looked stunning even with these simple clothes he's afraid he'll draw unwanted attention. He immediately regretted agreeing on letting him go alone.

"O-Oh I forgot, Hyukkie can I go with you? I have to buy something." He said and even before Hyukjae could answer, Yesung barged inside their house hitting Hyukjae in the process making him stumble towards Sungmin and luckily, his hyung caught him.

"Minnie! Where are you?!" Yesung screamed and immediately received a smack on the head.

"I'm here you idiot! If you didn't barge like that then maybe you can see me. And stop screaming my name! The whole town now knows who I am!" Sungmin scolded as he placed his hands on his hips. Yesung just grinned at him knowing that his best friend will just let him go. Hyukjae watched fondly until he snapped back to reality and looked at his watch.

"Omo hyung I have to go. Bye bye. Yesung hyung! I'll go ahead now!" He shouted and ran outside towards the bus stop giving no time for Sungmin to object.

"W-Wait!! I said I'll go with you! Aish!" Sungmin shouted and glared at Yesung who just looked innocently at him.

"What?" The turtle man asked him and even tilted his head to one side, secretly using his almost nonexistent aegyo and Sungmin could just groan in frustration.

Once settled down inside the bus, Hyukjae pulled his phone out from his bag and saw a text from Siwon.

 

To: Hyukkie Baby

Hyukkie! ^^ Where are you? Text me if you have arrived to the mall alright? Take care! <3

 

Hyukjae giggled softly at the message. How can a big muscular guy text like this with heart and everything? He'll just text Siwon later or else he'll get a very long sermon from him on Monday for not keeping in touch and making him worried.

He kept his phone and took out his ipod and started listening to it. Once his earphones were plugged in, he's automatically lost in his own world. He decided that instead of falling asleep, he'll just enjoy the scenes during the trip which were accompanied by Kyuhyun and Donghae's angelic voices.

He finally reached the mall and waved a goodbye to the bus driver although he didn't even know him. The driver was shocked but then smiled at the blond guy's attitude. Whenever Hyukjae's in a good mood, expect him to be all smiles and will greet everyone that came his way.

He stopped for a moment only to text Siwon and of course after a few seconds, his phone rang.

"Yeh?"

"You made it in one piece right?" Hyukjae chuckled at his best friend's very logical question.

"Of course. What do you take me for?"

"I know I know but, you can't blame me! Kibum will be after my head if something bad will happen to you!" Hyukjae laughed cutely making people look at him with awe they can't help but blush. Siwon heard him laughing by the phone and suddenly panicked.

"Hyuk! Stop laughing!" He shouted and Hyukjae immediately went silent, confused on why his best friend's like that.

"Eh? Why? Is it a crime to laugh?" He asked and unconsciously tilted his head to one side cutely with the phone still placed in his ear.

He heard Siwon groaned. "I'm sure people are now looking at how adorable you are when you're laughing. That's why we just can't let you go alone!!" The blond chuckled as he heard the other whined but truthfully enough, he looked around and saw people staring at him. It made him conscious so he bid Siwon goodbye and started walking fast away from the crowd. Creepy people.

He roamed around the huge mall, eyes scanning at the stuffs displayed on each store. He had a huge smile plastered on hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter