CHAPTER FOUR

He's Not My Bias!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hyukjae didn't know if he'll poop or pee in his seat. Surprisingly, Sungmin didn't say anything about the 'surprise' he brought home. Yesung was relatively calm as well. Not that he minded since he had known the other as a very weird one from the very beginning.

 

Donghae?

 

He's sitting quietly beside the blond, smiling innocently at Sungmin and Yesung. It somehow made the youngest wonder how he can still be calm despite the obvious tension inside their once peaceful home, if you'll count the turtle guy out.

 

"So Donghae-ssi.." Sungmin called after what it seemed to be years to Hyukjae. He held his breath as the serious look remained on his brother's face. But what Sungmin did after shocked all of them. The cute bunny guy slightly bowed down at the singer in an apologetic manner.

 

"H-Hyung! What are you doing?!" Hyukjae exclaimed but he was ignored by his brother who was still bowing down at their visitor.

 

"I know my baby brother's a bit stupid and frank at the same time so if he had done anything to you, I'm apologizing in his behalf." Donghae was stunned as he felt pure sincerity in Sungmin's words. Now he didn''t know if he can laugh at the sudden turn of events because it'll be very inappropriate if he will.

"You must be mistaken Sungmin-ssi. Hyukjae didn't do anything to me." He said and the other looked confusedly at him.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Your brother had done nothing to me."

 

Sungmin shot Hyukjae the look who squirmed back. How can he explain the situation when he himself didn't know Donghae's motive on staying with them?

 

"I actually don't have a place to stay while I'm here since my parents didn't know that I'll be here at Korea for a while and luckily, I found Hyukjae and he offered me your lovely home." Donghae smoothly said with a smile despite the fact that he's lying. The blond beside him sneaked his hand to his side and pinched the elder without letting Sungmin and Yesung notice anything. Donghae yelped but soon bit his tongue and smiled when he saw the other two looking weirdly at him.

 

"By the way Sungmin-ssi, how did you know my name?" The singer asked trying to create a new less-awkward atmosphere.

Sungmin smiled gently and pointed at Hyukjae. "That crazy fanboy forced me to listen and I actually liked your music so no worries." He answered and Donghae immediately beamed at him.

"Waaahhh so you're an Oreo then?! Are you a Fishy or a Gamer?!" He exclaimed and heard a loud manly laugh. He averted his gaze beside Sungmin and saw Yesung practically wheezing some air into his system as he laughed so loud.

 

"W-What the heck is an O-Oreo?!" The turtle lover said between his laugh and both Sungmin and Hyukjae face palmed. Yesung even had the decency to laugh at a fandom's name when he can't even tell what's normal from not. The two brothers looked at the confused Donghae and sighed.

 

"Oreo is the YinYang's fandom's name. Oreo because it's black and white, its taste perfectly balanced, like the balance symbol which is YinYang." The blond explained and Donghae couldn't help but grin at him. Hyukjae just rolled his eyes as his response. It's not like he knew it because of Donghae. He knew it because he's supposed to know everything about a certain Cho Kyuhyun, his prince charming inside his own unrealistic world.

 

They waited for Yesung to stop laughing and when he did, he nodded and grinned at Donghae. "Makes sense. Who thought about it?"

 

"My manager's boyfriend. A guy who's crazier than any mental patient and is prettier than a girl." The orange-haired guy answered and both Hyukjae and Sungmin's minds automatically thought of one guy fitting those exact descriptions and shivered.

 

"And how long are you planning on staying here Donghae-ssi?" Donghae smiled. "Can I stay here for a month or so? Only until I will have to go back to China."

 

Sungmin nodded and Hyukjae almost fell to his seat. "H-Hyung?! You're agreeing to this?!" The latter shouted as he flailed his arms around almost hitting Donghae's face.

Sungmin raised his brows and looked back at his brother. "Yeah. What's wrong? I'm surprised you're not fanboying right now actually considering 'Donghai' is just beside you." He commented and even quoted Donghae's stage name. The blond just pouted.

"Because he's not Kuixian." They heard him murmured and Sungmin swore he saw Donghae frown just for a second he can almost say he didn't even see it.

 

"Oh well then since you'll be here for a while. You can just call me Sungmin since we're of the same age and this weird guy here," Sungmin nudged Yesung who stuck his tongue out on him. "Yesung and he's two years older than us."

 

"Uhm what month were you born then?"

 

"January."

 

"Oh I'm October!" Donghae beamed and it made Sungmin smile. Donghae reminded him very much of a kid.

"I know."

 

"Then call I call you and Yesung hyung?"

 

"No problem with us." Sungmin agreed and Yesung just smiled. There's something about Donghae that the turtle guy still can't pinpoint but it made him happy and light inside. Maybe it's his happy personality? But whatever it was, Yesung's sure this pink house will be a lot warmer and happier from now on.

 

 

 

 

 

Hyukjae unwillingly toured Donghae at their house and the latter willingly obliged, smiling widely at the small cute details inside the lovely home and how the blond will tell him some funny incidents that happened there.

 

"So this is Sungmin hyung's room," Hyukjae said as they went up the stairs and faced the first pink door to their left. Donghae nodded but got distracted when he saw a blue door with a small frame hanging on it. It has Hyukjae's name with oreos drawn around it and a big heart with the name Cho Kyuhyun inside it, in bold letters. He frowned and looked back only to see Hyukjae rambling something about his brother's obssession on pink and bunny stuffs. The singer shrugged and opened the blond's room and gasped when he saw what's inside it.

 

There he saw a whole

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter