CHAPTER SEVEN POINT ONE

He's Not My Bias!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: this is a double update!! go read the previous chap first!!:D

Knock knock!

 

Sungmin smiled when he saw Donghae browsing the internet with his brows furrowed in pure concentration. He tiptoed his way and slowly sat beside the younger. He laughed out loud when he saw what the singer was searching at.

 

"Strawberry treats?" He asked with amusement and Donghae nodded innocently at him.

 

"Why?"

 

Donghae looked up and smiled dreamily. "I saw a small hill near Hyukkie's school a while ago and I know it's a perfect place for a picnic." He explained with glee and Sungmin smiled in return. The orange-haired guy's affection for his younger brother is really visible he can't deny anything to him anymore. "So you know how to cook?"

 

Donghae childishly smiled at the pink lover guy. "No. But my Minnie hyung can." With this statement, the two heartily laughed and continued to browse the net, with Sungmin occasionally giving the younger pointers on what food Hyukjae will like although he knows anything will be good as long as there is strawberry involved.

 

 

Hyukjae was on his way to his room with a rather wide grin, still high from his unexpected ride home when he halted the moment he reached his door as he heard soft laughs. Curious, he peeked at the room beside his and his grin was immediately replaced with a frown. There on the bed he saw the singer and his brother laughing and it seemed like they're really enjoying their time together. He pursed his lips in annoyance and turned around. He clutched his chest and hurriedly went inside his room. The blonde exhaled and looked at nowhere helplessly.

 

"No I'm not jealous." He tried convincing himself. Sure he likes Donghae like a new best friend and an older brother and wouldn't it be great if he and Sungmin will get along? But... why is it that no matter how hard he tried convincing himself, he just can't bring himself to like the idea? He's scared. Of what? That, he doesn't know either. And now everything's frustrating him he doesn't know what to do or who to talk to.

 

A knock was heard from his door and he lazily answered a 'come in', not really in the mood to entertain anybody. He darted his eyes towards it and saw Donghae peeking with a sheepish grin on his handsome face and Hyukjae tried his hard not to fanboy in front of him coz darn he is so handsome Hyukjae's regretting all those times of neglecting his Prince Kyu's partner.

 

He awkwardly avoided the other with his gaze and cleared his throat. He hates it when all because of that adorable yet innocent grin, all the bitterness he felt from what he witnessed earlier just vanished into thin air.

 

"W-What do you want?"

 

Donghae momentarily frowned but decided to brush it off as he skipped his way to the younger and carelessly plopped beside him. He held out a small piece of paper near the blonde's face who just raised an eyebrow at him. "Minnie hyung asked me if we could drop by the supermarket to buy him these things."

 

Hyukjae uninterestingly (or he tried to look like one) took it and scanned with his eyes, his eyebrow just got higher, if that was even possible. "Are our foods gone already? We just went to the groceries last week." He asked and all he got as a response was a shrug. The younger pursed his lips in annoyance. How dare is this oldie act all indifferent on him while he was all smiles just a while ago with his brother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter