CHAPTER EIGHT

He's Not My Bias!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So how are you two related?” Key asked Heechul once they all settled at the living room. Kyuhyun and Hyukjae were talking and it was quite surprising how the singer was immediately fond of the younger blonde who had that infatuated look on his face. Couldn’t blame him though when his ultimate bias is in front of him, talking to him in whole flesh.

A very lucky monkey huh?

Donghae on the other hand was looking at the scene in front of him with a deep pout on his thin lips, clearly not amused with what’s happening. Why does Kyuhyun have to appear when he’s already succeeding in gaining the blonde’s attention?

Heechul sipped the tea Hangeng voluntarily made seeing how both Hyukjae and Donghae were too shocked to even entertain them as their guests.

“He’s my cousin.. unfortunately.” The feline guy said with a shrug gaining everyone’s attention except Hyukjae’s who was still drooling in front of Kyuhyun.

“Cousin?” Donghae cleared.

Heechul nodded. “Our mothers were sisters, close sisters to be exact.”

“No wonder you are all pretty.” The orange-haired guy sighed dreamily making the eldest among them smile proudly.

“Couldn’t disagree with you on that.” Hangeng said with a small laugh and glanced at Heechul with a loving gaze. Both Key and Donghae smiled at the gesture.

Even though he and Kyuhyun always tease how cheesy this couple in front of them is, in reality, Donghae’s really jealous of their relationship. He had always wanted a relationship like that, a relationship surrounded with love, honesty, and trust. Well of course we can’t leave behind the craziness of Kim Heechul and the buckets of patience Hangeng has for his baby.

Heechul felt someone staring at him and turned his head to the side and saw Kyuhyun giving him an I-don’t-believe-you look. The feminine guy raised his brows in return.

“What?”

“Hyukjae looks too innocent to be related to you.” The younger singer commented making the diva snort.

“Don’t let his looks fool you, brat.”

Kyuhyun and Hyukjae both stuck their tongues out to Heechul in return. Actually, the moment Kyuhyun laid his eyes on Hyukjae, he knew the blonde is a mischievous one. He’s not called a genius for nothing alright. And one thing’s for sure, he and Hyukjae will get along very well.

“But then,” Donghae interrupted.

“What?”

“If Hyukkie’s your cousin, how come he never knew you’re with Hangeng hyung, OUR manager?”

“Why should I tell him when we can all save our own butts from this crazy fanboy? You’d seen his room right?” Heechul scoffed and the other nodded at him.

“It was so full of Kyuhyun’s face I thought I entered a museum.” The orange-haired guy commented as he unconsciously pouted at the memories of his Hyukkie’s room.

‘It should be my face there and not Kyu’s.’ He sobbed mentally.

The said singer had that surprised look on his face as he stared at Hyukjae who was blushing furiously. He may be a shameless fanboy but not when his Prince Kyu was just right in front of him.

“Is that so?” The blonde heard the young singer asked and all he could do was nod. He then felt his heart skipped a beat when he heard the hearty laugh from Kyuhyun that sounded really melodic he unconsciously smiled his adorable gummy smile. “You’re so cute.” The singer commented as he slightly pinched his number one fan’s flushed cheeks turning them redder than before.

Heechul looked at the scene and subtly diverted his gaze towards Donghae. He immediately felt that urge to hug and comfort the guy when he saw how he resembled a kicked puppy while staring at Hyukjae and Kyuhyun but of course, he stopped himself from doing so.

Things are starting to get complicated, he thought.

 

 

 

 

Hyukjae eyed his cousin with a what-the-heck-is-wrong-with-you look but Heechul was clearly unaffected.

“What did you say?”

“I said my baby Key needs his own room so you better help Donghae pack his things out of the guest room.” Heechul instructed or more like commanded the young blonde. Both Hyukjae and Donghae looked at him in disbelief while Key looked lost and Hangeng was nowhere to be seen. Actually, the Chinese was inside the Hanchul’s very own room inside the house to fix their things. It was where they always stay whenever they’re at Korea si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter