CHAPTER NINE

He's Not My Bias!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay so let me get this straight," Sungmin started as he stared or more like glared at his smugly looking cousin sitting adjacent to him, only the two of them occupying the dining table. "All of you will stay here and your newfound son will occupy the guest room."

 

Heechul nodded proudly.

 

"Then Hae will be sleeping with my brother and that Cho guy there will be sleeping in my room." The bunny guy continued.

 

Heechul once again nodded and Sungmin called all the saints inside his head to control him from strangling his cousin. Heechul may be the oldest but unlike Hyukjae, he's not that much of scared of his cousin. The eldest may be a diva-like but heck, Sungmin can act bishy at times, and he always does it well.

 

"When did I even agree to that arrangement?" The pink lover asked his cousin with raised brows as he crossed his arms over his chest, intimidating the elder with his aura but well, having a cute face is sometimes a disadvantage.

 

Heechul snorted at the sight but fought the urge to reach out and pinch his cute cousin's chubby cheeks. "I know you wouldn't but being the good host that you are I know you'll eventually agree besides, you have no choice." He paused then smirked evilly towards Sungmin. "Unless~ you'll let that brat stay with Hyukjae." Heechul teased making the other squint his eyes. He knows it's dangerous for Hyukjae to have that close contact with Kyuhyun. That scenario will never ensure the young blonde's sanity level.

 

Sungmin stared at Heechul for a while, contemplating on what he should do but unfortunately, nothing came into his mind. He sighed as he slowly placed his head on top of the dining table. He raised his hands in defeat and lifted his head high enough to look at the feminine guy.

 

"Fine but you better do some briefing with him. It won't be my fault if y'all find him in crouches one day." He mumbled lazily as he kept his chin glued to the table, feeling exhausted all of a sudden. Getting worked up twice in one day was up all his energy.

 

Heechul nodded happily as he stood up then walked towards Sungmin. He stopped behind him as he leaned forward and hugged his cousin. The eldest then placed his cheek against the younger's back.

 

"I missed you Sungmin-ah."

 

Sungmin felt a small smile creeping up his lips at those simple words. He may be dead tired but that blissful feeling of having your loved one return home was overwhelming. He held Heechul's hands and squeezed them lightly, smile never leaving his lips.

 

"I missed you too hyung and, welcome home."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae sighed audibly enough to catch Hyukjae's attention. The younger stopped browsing Twitter and shifted to his side to take a closer look at the orange-haired guy.

 

"Why?"

 

"I'm just worried." The orange-haired guy replied as he too adjusted and stared at Hyukjae.

 

The blonde immediately understood what the other meant. "Don't worry too much. It doesn't seem like it but we cousins are really close. We grew up together." He stated with a reassuring smile towards the elder.

 

"Heechul and Hangeng hyung went way back high school and their relationship went through a lot of hardships." Hyukjae continued as his smile faltered a bit. "They were classmates during high school. When Hangeng hyung transferred here in Korea they immediately clicked and became best friends, probably because only him can stand my cousin. Everything was okay, they're always seen doing things together, even having sleepovers in their own houses, that is until Heechul hyung confessed to Hangeng hyung."

Donghae listened attentively. "What happened next?" He asked curiously. Hyukjae smiled a bit when he saw Donghae and couldn’t help but compare him to a small innocent child listening to his usual bed time stories.

 

"Hangeng hyung fortunately felt the same. Me and Minnie hyung were the ones who first knew about it and we're very happy for them but.."

 

The orange-haired guy started to worry when he saw the solemn look on Hyukjae.

 

"Heechul hyung's parents disagreed. They don't want their son swinging that way and well, Heechul hyung became rebellious. He gathered all his things and went here to live with us."

 

"How is his relationship with his parents now?"

 

"They wanted him back. They finally accepted him but too bad, Heechul hyung doesn't care anymore." Hyukjae puffed his cheeks in slight annoyance as he remembered everything. He remembered how his cousin came to their house one day with all of his things, with his head held high cursing his parents nonstop. He kept on complaining why they couldn't accept him considering his exquisite taste on men. He showed them that it's nothing but when he thought they're already asleep, Heechul will secretly call Hangeng only to silently cry to him. Hyukjae then felt a pang on his chest at the memories.

 

Those times were the hardest for the couple that's why he can't entirely blame Heechul for being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter