Chapter 6

A Whole New World
Tiffany tried to make SunKyu wake up but the other gave her no sign of awaken. [Tiffany's POV] Oh shoot! We're in big trouble... Aizzz! Stupid TaeYeon! What will The Ice Goddess do if he knew about this incident? Oh my! This is freaking me out! I tried to wake up the Ice Princess by slapping her slightly but she didn't wake up. Her body was full of blood. I took out a handkerchief and wiped some blood on her face. WHAT THE? She was the stranger who bumped into me few days ago. She looks pale, not as bright as when I saw her before. But she is the Ice Princess! Oh god it must be me who dragged her into this kingdom when I made her buy me new clothes! I almost kill her. I told some guards to bring her to my room and some maids to clean her bloody body. There were so many scars. I felt bad, I thought about it. I think I've done many things bad for her. I made her buy me new clothes, even if it wasn't her fault. I dragged her to the Bright Side and made her suffer the pain. [End POV] Tiffany brought SunKyu to her bed, covered her with a soft blanket. She looked at the blond girl. 'She is beautiful even with those scars' Tiffany thought. She sat on a stool next to her bed. She just sat there silently, admired the sleeping girl's beauty. Tiffany looked at SunKyu for awhile and fell asleep quickly. *** SunKyu stirred under the blanket. She opened her eyes when a pain suddenly go through her body from head to toe. She grinned her teeth to endure the pain. The pain was so sharp. She managed to sit up and saw a girl sitting next to her and sleep peacefully. She took a look at the girl and realized her immediately. She tried her best to get down from the bed, held the pain inside while putting the sleeping girl on the bed. She took the blanket and put it on the girl. She smiled and sat on the place that Tiffany sat before... ----------------- An update for today. I'll edit this and last chapters soon! :D Comment please!!!!!!!!!!!!