Get to know

A Whole New World

SunKyu was dragged by Tiffany. She wondered how can a girl like her can held her wrist so tight that it was hurt.

They went to a store named 'SOSHI'. When Tiffany entered the store with SunKyu, the owner of the store ran immediately in front of the two girls and greeted them.

"Oh Princess! You came back as you promised! And I can see you bring your friend with you!" - The shop's owner seemed happy.

Tiffany came to this store once and she really like to be here, so she promised to come back here again.

"Ah yes. First, this shortie here is not my friend. And second, can I see the lastest design in this store please?" - Tiffany said with her famous eyes-smile and it somehow melt 'the shortie'.

[SunKyu's POV]

Aish! Her eyes-smile is so awesome!

WAIT!!!!!! I'm the princess of the Ice Goddess. I should be cold. Right! BE COLD, SUNKYU!!!!!

But why did the owner called her Princess? I wonder...

[End POV]

The owner of the store brought out a gorgeous, fancy dress. Tiffany pointed her finger to the dress and looked at SunKyu, who is being annoyed because the other still holding her wrist.

"I want this one! Pay for the dress now!" - Tiffany ordered.

"Excuse me! Can you please release my wrist now? It's hurt and do you want me to get the money or not?"

"Oh! My bad! Sorry! Now PAY!"

"Aish! I know! You don't have to shout into my ear like that! I think I gonna be deaf. Errr... How much is the dress?"

"It's 4500 golden coins" - The shop's owner said.

SunKyu's eyes widden.

"WHAT? That's too expensive! Yah! Choose another dress instead! If you want to take all of my money then just take it! Don't make me buy that expensive dress!" - SunKyu shouted

"Nope! I just want this dress and you have to pay it for making my clothes dirty" - Tiffany said with a normal face which made the short girl feel more angry.

"You mean creature! How can a person gave birth to this kind of creature? I swear you'll get it someday!" - SunKyu said while gave the owner all the money she had then went out of the store.

She was so angry that she didn't realise that the temperature around her is hotter than normal and also, she didn't realise that she wasn't in the dark. SunKyu walked and walked, her mind was blank. She didn't know where she was going or what she was doing. Then suddenly, she felt dizzy.

[SunKyu's POV]

Oh my! Why am I feeling dizzy? Huh??? Where am I? It's so... so h-hot... and so... so b-bright! Where am I? Father! Mother! Help me!

[End POV]

Sunny walked a few more steps and felt on the ground...

--------------------------------------------

Hehe I'm back! What do you think? Is it good? Comment please, readers! I really really need your comments!!!!!!!! :)