Trouble comes [Part 2]

A Whole New World

Tiffany knocked on the door. Behind the pink door was a young girl.

"Yes, can I help yo..." - The girl wasn't able to finish her word when she saw the Princess.

"I know what you're thinking but can I stay at your house for awhile? I'm kind of bored being a princess..."

"S-sure"

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! And by the way, what's your name?"

"Er... I'm Ji Yeon"

"Well Ji Yeon, I think I won't be a princess when I'm at your house so just think that I'm your older sister since you seem to be younger than me" - Tiffany gave the girl her famous eyes-smile and went to hug Ji Yeon.

Ji Yeon was dumbfound. She wouldn't thought that someday she could meet the Princess that she has been admiring for a long time.

************************

The 3 men came closer to SunKyu with wooden sticks in their hands and SunKyu obviously knew what they were going to do to her. She struggled in hopeless. There were no ways she could use her power at the Bright Side.

"Now, LEE SUNKYU... Would you bother to tell me where the hell is my sister?" - TaeYeon sat on a chair in front of SunKyu.

"I've already told you!I didn't kidnap her!"

"So why are you here? How could you come into the Bright Side?"

"I don't know either! I was walking in the old city that seperate the Dark Side and the Bright Side, then a girl bumped into me and accidentally made her clothes dirty. So she dragged me to a shop to pay for her clothes. After that, I went out of that shop and started to feel dizzy and fainted. When I woke up, I was here!" - SunKyu said without taking any breath.

TaeYeon clapped his hands and smirked.

"Wow! I'm impressed! Great story, Princess. I didn't know that you have such imagination! And you think that I would believe that story?"

TaeYeon stated at SunKyu with anger in her eyes made the shorter girl felt insecure.

TaeYeon snapped her fingers and 3 men started to hit SunKyu with the wooden sticks. They are men so they're really strong and they hit her so hard that she could feel the pain went through every part of her little body. Blood spread out every where that it looked like SunKyu had no blood left in her body. She fainted.

"That's enough guys!" - The 3 men stopped. TaeYeon stood up and walked toward SunKyu and whispered into her ear

"You better tell me next time!"

--------------------------------

An update for today guys! :D As you can see, the chapter wasn't arranged properly so I will edit this when I can use the computer, maybe tomorrow or Sunday! :D Have fun!