Trouble comes

A Whole New World

Hey guys! An update for today!!!! Hope you like it! Love you, readers! <3 Comment please!!!!

----------------------------------------

Some people saw SunKyu on the ground and gathered around her to see what happen. They saw no sign of living from this creature.

***

Meanwhile, the Fire Goddess and Tiffany's oldest brother, TaeYeon, found out the disappearance of the Princess and got piss off. The Fire Goddess told TaeYeon to get out of the castle and find Tiffany.

TaeYeon was wanderring around the street. He didn't care that many people were bound down when they saw him. The only thing in his mind was to find his beloved sister. He then saw a group of people gathering around something, he immediately ran to that direction.

"Let me through!" - The people got off his way fastly.

TaeYeon saw a girl figure but it obviously wasn't his sister. He shaked the girl body but received no reaction.

"Hey miss! Wake up! You can't lie here on the street! Miss! Miss..." - TaeYeon made the girl sat up and saw her face.

'Lee SunKyu? What is she doing here?' He thought

"Guys! Get her to the castle! NOW!" - TaeYeon ordered some guards while pointed his finger to SunKyu.

*******

[Tiffany's POV]

Woah! So happy that I got new dress! I think that my father would recognize my missing right now! Luckily, I'm at the end of the Bright Side. Haha no one would think that I would go here to have fun...

I want to go to the Dark Side... But I'm scared... My father warned me sometime. He said that I'll die immediately as soon as I step my feet on the Dark Side land.

I walked around the steet here. There were not so many people here. Maybe I should find a house to stay then.

[End POV]

Tiffany stood in front of a pink house. It was not so big but yet not so small. It took Tiffany's attention right away when she looked at it. It seems to be attractive to Tiffany somehow...

***************************

(At the castle)

After SunKyu was brought to the castle, she was being tied on a chair. When she woke up, she felt relieve that there was just the dark light. But not so long after that when a small light bothering her view.

"Well well well... It's the first time to see you in human, Ice Princess!"

SunKyu's eyes widden. She hasn't seen him before and this place looks so strange to her.

"H-How did you k-k-know me?" - SunKyu stuttered

"Haha who would not know the famous Ice Princess, the one and only daughter of the Ice Goddess, leader of the Dark Side?" - TaeYeon smirked.

SunKyu couldn't say anything. She was shocked. First, she was tied on a wooden chair and second, this person in front of her made she felt scary.

"Now, let me introduce myself. I'm TaeYeon, the oldest son of the Fire Goddess, LEADER of the Bright Side!"

"B-B-B-Bri-igh-t-t S-side?" - SunKyu stuttered again. She had no idea that she had went to the Bright Side.

"Enough with the greeting! Let just go to the main purpose! WHERE IS MY SISTER?" - TaeYeon looked angrily at SunKyu.

"Sister? What are you talking about?" - SunKyu was really confused

"Stop talking nonsense! I know you kidnap my sister! Tell me, where is she now?"

"I really don't know what are you talking about! I didn't kidnap your sister! I don't even know her!" - Sunny received a slap from TaeYeon as soon as she finished.

"You decided to play tough, huh? You'll get want you want! GUYS" - TaeYeon signalled and some men walked into the room, untied SunKyu locked her two wristed with two chains that held on a metal bar....