Chapter 7

A Whole New World
Hi guys! Long time no see! It's been awhile since my last update. I'm really sorry for that! :D Please forgive me... ------------------------------------- The door suddenly being busted and crushed into pieces. "Tiffany! What do you think you are doing?" "Father! I can explain" "I know what you are going to say so enough with the explanation!" - The Fire Goddess appeared from nowhere. SunKyu was dumbfound. She had no idea what was going on. Just then, the guards came into the room and stood around SunKyu. "Wa wa what is going on?" "What is going on?" - The Fire Goddess pissed off, he shout at SunKyu. He slowly stepped closer to SunKyu, his hands looked like he was gaining his power. When he stood right in front of SunKyu, SunKyu started to tremble. "So what do you think is going on, Ice Princess?" "I I I... I don't... know" - Then the Fire Goddess shooted a kind of energy to SunKyu made her hit the wall with her back. "You know you shouldn't be here. You are lucky that I'll let you go today but if you just step into the Bright Side, you'll get it, Princess. Guards! Bring her out!" SunKyu was brought out of the castle gate. The guards just threw her out on the street like a piece of trash. SunKyu tried to lift up her body and stand up. She succeed. SunKyu trudged on the road, didn't care about the people who were looking at her with disgust face. After about almost an hour, SunKyu finally walked out of the Bright Side. But the problem is that, the way to go to the Dark Side was so long. If she wanted to go their, she had to cross a big mountain. [SunKyu's POV] I have to see my mom and dad now. I miss them so much. I know it will be dangerous and rough but I have to go home. My parents might be worrying like hell by now. [End POV] SunKyu reached the Dark Side after two days without eating or resting. She looked really exhausted. But how stange that the people on the road just looked at her and shook their head. SunKyu slowly arrived at the castle. "Please open the door!" - SunKyu said to a guard. "Excuse me! Who are you to tell me to open the gate?" SunKyu eyes widen. She knew that she look so dirty but how could they not recognize her face. "You really don't know me? I'm the princess!" - SunKyu hoped the guard would let her in but he just laughed out loud. "You've got to be kidding me! The Princess is in the castle, celebrating her birthday right now!" "What? How could it be? I'm the Princess!" "Stop saying that you're the Princess!" "Please! Can you please tell the Ice Goddess that I'm here?" "Okay, wait here!" - The guard walked inside while SunKyu waited impatiently outside the gate... ----------------------------------- I'll do double update today so you can read the next chapter later! Thanks for supporting me! Comment please!!!!