Chapter 05

Melody of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun was shining through the window curtains waking me up. I got up still dazed with sleep trying to remember what happened and realize that I was on my bed. I drag myself and took a peeked outside to checking if Seunghyun oppa is still here but there was no sign of him. He waited for me last night and I just dozed off like that when he took the effort of coming here to see me. I feel really bad for doing that to him.

 

I checked my phone but there were no messages. Maybe he's really mad. I sighed. I decided to go to his house 'I'm going to see him today. I'm going to apologize and...and....and tell him how I feel.' 

 

I rushed to the bathroom and fell flat on my face. With the sudden movement, last night's pain on my feet just got worse. I was limping to the bathroom, ‘a cold shower would do the trick.’

 

Just when I was about to go in there was a knock at the door. It was Seunghyun. Still with my bed hair and in my pajamas, I flushed. He has seen me like this a million times before but still, I wasn't expecting him to come this early. I was still slightly limping when I let him in.

 

"What's wrong? Are you hurt? Why are you walking like that?" he said his voice worried.

 

"My feet are killing me. I didn't realize I was walking way too much yesterday." I sat down on the couch and gently massage my feet.

 

He stood up and came back with a cold wet towel. "What were you thinking? How much walking did you do to be hurting like this?" he said as he massaged my feet with the towel. I slightly winced as he did so. Then his touch started to affect me more than ever, heat started to invade my cheeks and I turned slightly pink. I bit my lip and fiddled with my fingers distracting myself. I shouldn't be feeling like this right now.

 

"So you passed huh…congratulations." he said without looking at me, too occupied with what he's doing. Maybe he thought I didn't hear him last night but I heard him. His voice and how he said it, I can still remember it clearly.

 

"Of course I got in! Even though I not good in studying I’ve got the talent to pass. Besides written exams in the entertainment department is totally different from general studies department. I can do anything if I put my mind into it you know.” I said with a smile looking optimistic.

 

“So now you’re not even even a little bit ashamed to say that you’re not good at studying at all. Listen Kal, even if 70% comes from your performances, 30% of academics is no small thing. It can pull you down. I just want you to always remember that.” His face was serious.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter