Chapter 02

Melody of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

♪ ring ring ♪

 

I spaced out and realized that my phone has been ringing for a while now.

 

"Oppa, where are you?" I didn’t even try to hide how excited I was to see him. It has been almost 3 months since we saw each other. I have been too busy studying determined to pass it no matter what that I haven't got any time to see him. Though I got to talk to him on the phone, it still wasn’t enough.

 

"Kal…I'm sorry but I think we need to move our celebration for tomorrow."

 

"Why?"

 

"A friend had an emergency at home and asked me to fill up of his spot."

 

"Can't someone else do it? We haven't seen each other for quite some time now and I really wanted to celebrate with you." I can't help but whine.

"Im sorry Kal but I really can't. Sorry if I just called you, did you wait that long?" When he said this I checked my watch and saw that I have already been waiting for almost an hour now.

 

"Not really Seunghyun oppa." I lied and tried to hide the disappointment I felt. I don’t want him to think that I’m that selfish.

 

"I know when you are upset Kal. Calling me Seunghyun oppa is just too obvious. I know you only call me that way when you're upset." I can just imagine his pouting face as he said this. I should be the one upset here not him. “Don’t hide how you feel  just to make me feel better.”

 

I chuckled and said "I'm not mad ok. You don't have to feel bad. I'll just meet up with my friends." Then I heard someone calling him. “They need you. You better go now, bye oppa.”

 

"I'm really sorry. Don't worry I'll make it up to you. Bye." Then he hung up.

 

I sighed. But really, it doesn't feel like I have been sitting here for an hour, now I feel kind of lonely. I dismissed the thought and dialed Mika's number.

 

No answer. 'Everybody seems to be busy...It doesn't matter if I'm alone, it's not right to just sulk here.' I started walking around not really knowing where to go.

 

I turned and noticed an unfamiliar alley. I’ve been walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter