Chapter 01

Melody of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I came late afternoon hoping that there would be lesser people but then when I arrived the crowd was just starting to grow. “I waited for like 4 hours…they just posted the results…” the girl beside me said while talking to her phone. I make my way to the thickening crowd but then I just ended up being pushed further. More and more people are coming and it's getting harder to breathe, I could no longer move forward nor get out. I was pushed around as people went their way. 'I knew this would happen. I should have waited for the others to get out.' I tried to push my way through but then someone held my wrist and pulled me. We were pushing through the crowd until were out of the crowd, I pulled my hand away and was about to complain.

 

When turned to face me, All I could do was stare. "What's your name? What school were you from?" He was stunning. His hazel brown eyes held my gaze. The cute little mole under his left eye. His hair, I just noticed, was blonde. It looks so soft and shiny, oh how I wish I could run my hands through them. And his lips that I couldn't help but stare. He was saying something but I can't even hear a word that comes out from those yummy lips.

 

He snapped his fingers in front of me making me comeback to reality. "Yah! I said what's your name and what school are you from?" he said. 'oh even his voice is so . . . '  I stopped myself.

 

"It's Kalie. Kalie Kim…” I can’t seem to get my head straight when I’m looking at him so I bowed my head, “…from TS High." 

 

"Wait here." he said and he disappeared into the crowd in front of us.

 

"What's with him...is he someone I know..." I murmured to myself. I’m pretty bad at remembering people so I don’t really know. Then I realized how stupidly I acted in front of him. He must think I'm a complete id

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter