Chapter 5:)

Closer? `EDITING`
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

UNEXPECTED!!

 

 

Months later

 

Everything was nice; Luhan and Cloe started a very nice and strong friend ship like no one else in this world, well that’s what they call it. They joke, laugh and make fun of themselves just like best friends would ever do on their school days. Sunny and Kai well what can we say, neither of them had the courage to confess their feelings for each other, Luhan and Cloe are desperate that one of them makes the first move; they know that they are crazy for each other and they really can’t wait anymore.

 

On this day Cloe’s dad thought it was a nice day to have a great diner outside and let her mother have a little rest at her kitchen skills. Her mom decided to buy a new dress for her since is been so long she but one because it was a while she went out with her dad, well it wasn’t a date because Cloe was coming along but they invite some guest to had dinner with them.

 

You’re P.O.V.

 

Walking in to the mall mom went to one of her favorites stores, our family wasn’t that rich or neither with that lack of money. “Honey can you help me pick something nice for tonight dinner with our guest?” mom ask me looking through all the rags of cloth. “Sure mom, what do want to wear for tonight? A dress or fancy pants?” I ask her and she thought for a second “A dress?” she ask and I nodded “Do you want it long or short?” I ask her “Well whatever that looks good today on me honey” mom said and I nodded and went hunting for a dress.

 

Let me get this strait, I never like to wear dresses or skirts, I’m not of those other girls that wear it just so they can look prettier. I only wear them just if is extremely necessary but not like for tonight I’m against I hope mom doesn’t come with the idea that I need to wear a dress or a skirt cross my fingers.

 

I keep looking trough the rags “Mom what do you think of this one?” I said grabbing her a vanilla long dress for her, I know that she is going to love it since is like her taste of dress. “Wow that’s look pretty, very pretty” she said and grab it “Go to the fitting room to check it out if it fits” I said “In deed” she said and I follow her to the fitting room, before she enters she turn around.

 

When I was about to turn around “Don’t even think about young lady, I didn’t forgot about you honey, when I finish with my fitting and we are going to search somet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter