Chapter 3:)

Closer? `EDITING`
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A HANG OUT

You’re P.O.V.

Hours pass fast the bell ring signaling that it's time to head home "Finally the school is over!" I said all happy knowing that I don’t need to stay here anymore until tomorrow “Cloee~~ what are you going to do right now?" Sunny ask in a singing tone will she grab my arm walking out of the class room "I think I’m heeding hom-..." I couldn’t even finish my sentence “No, you are going to tell me now what happen back then" Sunny said "Well are you going to hal-abeoji house now, right?" I ask her "Yeah" she said "Well I tell you there" I said heading out of the school grounds. But stop “Cloe! Sunny! Wait up” he said rushing to us with Luhan beside him and someone else beside him. Oh wait is that…?

Kai’s P.O.V.

I saw Sunny talking with Cloe we were walking in the back from them “Hyung! Annyeong” my friend said tackling me down with his arm “Oh there you are” I said trying to get out of his grip “Hyung, hyung let’s get some bubble tea first before head hom-…” I get away from his grip and glare at him. I know by now Sunny saw us and I smile at her “Hyung when are you going to ask her out?” my best friends ask, and by best friend I mean Oh Sehun he has been my friend since Luhan had to go back to China with his family back then when his father had to go to work to some time there. “I don’t know I just don’t know how to approach her?” I said “OH Sehun right?” ask Luhan that was beside me all this time.

“Yeah and who is asking” Sehun said turning around “I don’t know if you remember me, but I had one class with you in elementary school in third grade, I’m Luhan” he said starching his hand to shake their hands, “Oh yeah” how have you been bro?” he said shaking hands “Good actually” Luhan said and we walk again “Hyung just go ask her out, stop stalking her and ask her out, pronto!” Sehun said in a matter-of-fact-tone. “Wait you like one of them?!” Luhan ask pointing a finger to where Sunny and Cloe were walking and I nodded.

“Who do you like?” Luhan ask curiously “I like Sunny” I said and I know that my face was burning out by now so I didn’t face him. Sunny? I like her, but I like Cloe too, but not like just as friends nothing more, I like Sunny. “Oh that’s a new thing there” Luhan said and Sehun chuckle “Hyung he is like obsesses with her, he is always in cloud 9 when he sees her” Sehun said pointing at me “That’s good to hear hyung” Luhan said patting my shoulder.

“Hyung just hurry up and go to her, I guess I’m leaving since my mom is calling” he said checking his phone “Ok, see you tomorrow” I said “Bye it was nice meeting you again Luhan hyung, and by the way you own me some bubletea Kai hyung” Sehun said beating goodbye “Hyung calling to earth” Luhan said waving his hand on front of my face “Sorry” I said I was spacing out again “Just go ask her out, I think they are not going to do nothing at all, since you know how Cloe is when she’s out of school” Luhan said chuckling, and he was right Cloe doesn’t like do nothing at all since she said she is ‘tired’.

“Hyung let’s go hang out with them now” I said and he nodded. I took a deep breath and run to then and Luhan did the same "Hi girls, what are you gonna do now My Sunny?" I said curiously I really want to go out with her "Well... I was going with Cloe to grandparent’s house why?" She said with that angelic voice of hers "You and I, to the park, now" I said grabbing her hand and signal Luhan to do the same. LuHan grab Cloe's hand and smile at her and she just blush, I could see Cloe got real shock by Luhan when he grab her hand, and I saw her!

I got you in action Cloe. We all went to the park next to Cloe's and Sunny's grandparents house is "Umm Kai, what are we doing here?" My Sunny ask shyly and I could see a little blush on her cheeks "Well you and I, we are going for a walk over there while, Luhan and Cloe stay behind us” I said pointing real far from where they were walking “And we are going to let them talk since they have cashing up to do" I said still holding her hand walking to our destination. She blush I saw her she's so cute that’s one of the thing why I like her. We went ahead and let Luhan and Cloe behind. I still don’t know where the courage came from but who cares I’m with my Sunny enjoying this time.

 

Luhan’s P.O.V.

I didn’t know that grabbing her hand it feels so good right now, It’s been so long since I had that chance to grab her hand like this. I just smile at her and she return the smile back and blush, I just make you blush Cloe! Now that’s a keeper.

I saw her blush in the classroom earlier but I didn’t think when girl’s blush just like this way they are very cute sorry never figure out that part, I never felt that before. Well just now because I’m with you Cloe, you are just something new to me. I mean I know her since we were little but now I’m feeling different towards her I’m just speechless.I saw hyung  whisper something in Sunny’s ear so I didn’t pay much attention to them. The only thing that I know is I’m walking with Cloe hand in hand, this still feel so good and warm. Well suddenly Kai left us alone and they went up front with Sunny. I stay with Cloe and I think I am not letting go of her hand, literally, I'm starting to like it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter