Chapter 4:)

Closer? `EDITING`
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FRIENDS AGAIN

Author’s P.OV.

After their little chit-chat at the park Cloe and Luhan decided to meet at the movie theater around seven in the night. Luhan as a gentleman he is he pays for tickets and the popcorn and drinks, and went inside and they started to have another chit-chat over random topics before the movie started.

Enjoying the movie they started to laugh since the movie was a comedy one pick by Luhan, they laugh from the start till the end. After watching the movie it was around nine, they decided to go and grab something to eat since the both of them were dying of hunger. They went to a small restaurant across the street. “The movie was epic” Cloe said standing in the line and Luhan nodded will smiling to her.

There turn was up and Cloe insist to pay since Luhan had already pay for the other things before and she didn’t want him to keep wasting money like that on her, well let’s said she like to make thing fair. Luhan didn’t say nothing and just grab the tray and went to their sits near the glass window.

Minutes later Luhan decided to break the silence “So Cloe, tell me what do you like to do?” he ask a little bit shy but he just wanted to make some conversation. Cloe wipe with a napkin “Well nothing much, just study, read and sometimes hang out with Sunny, but nothing special” she answer and took a sip of her drink. “And you?” she ask grabbing some piece of her desert. “Well like to dance and sing sometimes and hang out with the hyungs but like you nothing special” he answers taking a sip of his drink and they smile at each other.

Different topics came in their conversation and they laugh until their tummy hurts of laughter. Luhan took a glance at the window and saw one of his friends with some girl probably his date for tonight since it was Friday anyways. His friend waves at Luhan and he waves back. His friend decided to enter the restaurant and join them with his date.

“Hey man what brings you here? Hyung” Luhan ask hand shaking him “Wow! Is been a while since I saw you, and that’s how you greet me?” his friend joke around “What are you talking about? Are you crazy hyung? Is been like what? Tree hours ago, since we last saw each other” Luhan said smiling at him “Well still is good to see you too” he said and everyone laugh “Hyung meet Sulli my date” Luhan’s friend say and he greet her “Hi their nice meeting you Luhan, your friend here talk a lot about you” Sulli said smiling at Luhan and his friend.

“Hyung this is Cloe my friend” L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter