Chapter 7:)

Closer? `EDITING`
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I NEVER THOUGHT…

 

Luhan’s P.O.V.

I saw just saw Cloe with a stranger and I got a little mad and worried I don’t know why, but I know that she was in pain because I saw her touching her ankle. I started to walk towards he but Kai stop me “Hyung what are you doing I need to help her out” I said worried and Kai shock his head in disapproval “No, If I were you I shouldn’t go there hyung” Kai said in a matter of fact tone.

 

“Why?” I ask him all curious “Well if you still want to be alive you should do as I say, you should thank me because I just safe your live here” Kai said and I got mad a little “Hyung~” I said like a little kid when is mad because his mother didn’t buy him candy “Ok you want a reason right?” Kai said and I nodded.

“Because she would be mad at you, done I said it can we go now?” Kai said and sight “No we can’t go now why she would be mad at me, I’m just going to help her out nothing else?” I said to him “No, still can’t Let’s just go now” Kai said “But-” I got cut by Kai “Ok let’s just say that she have something with that guy over there happy now let’s go is getting late and I have to tease Sunny a little before she goes to dreamland” Kai said Oh my heart feels numb.

I’m kind of sad right now and the thing is that I don’t know why. “Really hyung” Sehun said a little annoyed “Yes now let’s go” Kai said smiling like a crazy person “So…you really like Sunny do you?” Sehun teas him “Yeah, but don’t tell, let’s keep this a secret from her until I make a move” Kai said grinning to himself we kept walking to Kai’s house.

How can I be like this now is not like I like her right she is just my best friend nothing else. We enter and started to talk to our other friends that were there first, I saw Amber was here too so I go to her and greet her “Sup man, how was your day?” Amber asks me “Great, after all” I said and smile “So, no body special for today?” Amber ask teasing me “Well… no one for now” I said and Amber started to laugh I laugh with her. “So, what are we going to do know?” Sehun ask “I don’t know, mmm let’s play truth or dare?” Chanyeol said we all agree and put on a circle and started the game. let’s have some fun here.

 

 

Kai P.O.V.

I almost blow out Cloe’s secret, we enter to the house “Hyung can you go shake out Cloe for me please?” I whisper into Sehun’s ear and he nodded and went out “Hyung where is Sehun going?” ask Suho hyung ask “Oh he said that something must fall out of his pocket when we were walking here, I guess it was his phone” I said covering for him.

I really don’t want to let Luhan worried about her but I’m really nervous because I almost blow out here secrete. I mean I’m no one to say that about her I’m just his friend and I think I wouldn’t let that slip that one out of my mouth, I prefer that she would be the one telling him not me. “Ok then” Suho hyung said and I walk pass him and sit on the couch.

We started to talk to each other and Sehun arrived “Sehun did you found your phone?” Suho hyung ask hyung and face me and I nodded “Yeah I thought I lost it” hyung said and he sit down next to me. We keep talking but Sehun started to get bored “So, what are we going to do know?” Sehun ask “I don’t know, mmm let’s play truth or dare?” Chanyeol said we all agree and put on a circle “Yah, hyung sit down” Suho said pulling me down to sit next to him and Amber. I was deep in my thoughts and I wasn’t paying attention to the game. 

 I was about to grab my phone from my back pocket but Suho wave his hand in front of my face so I face him “Yah, hyung is your turn truth or dare?” Seho asks “mmm….” “Hyun peak dare” Chanyeol said “okay dare” I said

“Yes! Hyung you only have to do this” Chanyeol whisper to my ear I open my eyes like D.O hyung does some times “Seriously Hyung?” I ask and face the floor “Yes you have to do it, and you have until this weekend to do it” Chanyeol said and everyone eyed them “what’s the dare Yeol?” ask Baekhyun hyung “Nothing you would know soon” Chanyeol said and Sehun eyed me.

“Okay I’ll do it” I said “Another round?” said Amber “yeah!” everyone cheer. I spin the bottle and it point towards Luhan “Truth or dare?” Baekhyun ask him “Truth” Luhan said “Do, you like someone from our school?” Baekhyun ask him “No, not for now” he said “Are, you sure? Hyung” Chanyeol asks him confirming it “No one” Luhan said.

and hour later the game got to an end and Luhan and Sehun and the others went to their home’s I wash up and I lay down on my bed and stared at the ceiling I was thinking of my dare how on earth I was going to do this dare. I took my phone out and tried to find some ideas but they got nothing good to my opinion. Finally an idea pop in my head hours have pass and I think I’ll already found the perfect song for what I’m going to do. I better have some sleep.

                                       

You’re P.O.V.

“Cloe are you okay, are you hurt anywhere?” Yesung ask me worried “Yeah I’m find I think” I said and I try to stand up but couldn’t my eyes started to get watery because of the pain I was feeling right now Yesung help me stand up since in the court there weren’t any benches near he decided to piggy ride me to the nearest bench near the entrance of this place.

I don’t know if I was going to cry or blush, so I started to rub my ankle with a little massage “Stay here I’m going to be right back” Yesung said and he run off. I was alone in the bench rubbing my ankle and I heard someone coming near me I started to panic a little because Yesung can’t come that fast right?

Then the footsteps come closer and closer and someone touch my shoulder and I turn around to see who it was and it was Sehun “God you, scared me” I said touching my beating heart “Are you ok?” Sehun ask me “Yeah, I think so, what brings you here Sehun?” I ask “Well I was passing by with the hyun’s and I saw you twist your ankle back then and Kai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter