Chapter 6:)

Closer? `EDITING`
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

UNEXPECTED!! PART 2

You’re P.O.V.

“Hi Cloe, Long time no see” he said and I look up and froze I yell in my mind. I came to my senses and greet him and his parents. “Hi” I said and bow, I turn around a little, to see mom’s face she knows me so well, God mom why are you grinning at me like that? You know too much, too much I tell you.

He walks towards me and he grabs the sit right next to me and smile at me and I did the same and we took our sits. I blush a little since he was just sitting right next to me just like that, just like a normal human been. Our parents started a conversation like normal adults do, so I was silent the entire time, well what can I do since he is sitting right next to me. Well I guess I should talk to Sunny because this is a little awkward.

Me: “Oh~, Sunny~ guest what?”

Sunny: “What happened?”

Me: “You are not going to believe me who is sitting right next to me at this very right moment”

Sunny: “Wait a moment you didn’t go out with you parents to have dinner?”

Me: “Yes but they invited someone else this time, to have dinner with us”

Sunny: “Really? Oh well then who is it? Who are the guests?”

Me: “Well he came, with his parents”

Sunny: “Who came? Cloe I’m a little lost here”

Me: “Who do you think it is Minwoo from Boyfriend? XD no Yesung and his parents”

Sunny: “hhaha OMG, really?! How come? I mean I know he is you neighbor and everything, but his family and yours eating together? And you even didn’t know with who you were eating that’s a shocking”

Me: “Yeah I know but he came, and I still can’t believe it! And the thing that is killing me slowly is that he is right next to me”

The food arrived and the waiter is giving us the food. And Yesung is smiling at me for no reason at all.

Sunny: “hahah don’t die, not jet, he is really a nice guy and handsome too you know”

Me: “I know!!! :) That’s why I can’t stop blushing; I thank God that my hair covers most part of my face because if it wasn’t for that I would be cut in action”

Sunny: “Oh well hope you have a great time, well talk to you later because Kai is calling me this boy what does he want now?! :)”

Me: “What are you leaving me right now when I’m having a huge crisis here?”

Sunny: “You know how he is, he doesn’t stop until he reach me, and besides you are well accompanied you have you know who, oh well bye”

Me: “Okay, bye take care gosh I’m killing him someday XD”

Sunny: “You too, no don’t kill him please I beg you”

Me: “Okay fine but when I see him I’m going to hit him”

I still don’t have idea what to do, I don’t know what to said. I grab the fork but I was debating how I was going to take a bite because I’m so shy right not that I even don’t want to eat anymore, he look at me “bon appétit” I look at him and smile “you too” I said and started to eat.

Meanwhile ours parents, well they were talking to each other’s nonstop so Yesung took the chance to look at me; I blush madly  the way he look at me   “So, w-what b-brings you h-here?” I heisted and ask in a shyly manner “Well, nothing much in a matter of fact” he said smiling “Oh, so you came here, dragged buy your parents too?” I said “Yeah, something like but no” he said taking a sip of his drink “No?...So w-what’s the r-reason? Well that’s if I can know” I said shyly taking a sip as well.

“Sure you can know, don’t be shy about it, the truth is I was bored at home, then my parent ask me if I wanted to go with them to have dinner with their friends so I thought it was a good idea to go out tonight because I wasn’t doing nothing at home but then I ask with who we were going to eat tonight but they didn’t respond at me, but now that I’m here I’m happy to see someone here” he said grinning at me, he took another sip of his drink.

I almost blush again but I didn’t do it because he was facing me now. “Oh, that’s nice to hear” I said facing the floor now I really didn’t want him to see my embarrassed face “So, what is your reason? If I can know about it” he asks smiling again “Yeah I guess you can know, the thing is I wasn’t doing nothing too but, my mom….” I stop what I was saying because my trough was a little dry “Your mom?” he asks laughing at my behaving “She told me to tag along because my father though we can let mom take a break from her kitchen skills and he say that since it’s been so long that we got to eat out, so I didn’t wanted to stay at home alone so I tag alone” I said taking a sip of my drink.

Yesung start to laugh “What are you laughing at?” I ask “Nothing just enjoying time that’s all” he said smiling again. “So, who is that someone that you were happy to see here?” I ask like a little mad because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter