Chapter 2:)

Closer? `EDITING`
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHINGU’S

 

LuHan P.O.V.

Waiting till second period, almost finishing, I was in the office waiting for one of the teacher to attend me. There were a lot of teacher's and one of took me to the class room and introduce me to the classmates "Well students, I have great news to say, we have a new student in our class, come here Mr.Lu, everyone this is Luhan our new student" the teacher said out loud almost yelling at the students since they were talking to their sit mates and friends.

"Mr. Lu you can introduce yourself LuHan" the teacher said whispering in my ear "Annyeonghaseyo everyone I’m LuHan imnida please take good care of me" I say bowing 90 degrees showing my respect to everyone "Well LuHan you can sit next to Miss. Jung" said the teacher signaling me to sit next to a girl.

Wait a minute is that Cloe? Oh this is going to be very interesting year. I am very happy about; I’m really not regretting coming here at all. Now where is hyung I really didn’t see him at all when I came here earlier?

You’re P.O.V.

I was texting with Sunny on this little break...... Ooo yeah I forgot to tell you she is my cousin. Weird right? But cool and she is one of my best friends 'until the end' yeah heheh. Sorry for that part, I'm trying to not be philosophical here.

While texting with Sunny and teacher appear out of nowhere "Well students, I have great news to say, we have a new student in our class, come here Mr.Lu, everyone this is Luhan our new student" the teacher said while stopping our little break.... Well the technically it was our class but she went out a little bit and we wasn’t paying attention to the class and it surprise me I never thought that guy that I bump into him this morning this LuHan guy will be in our class anyways…

Wait a minute, his here in our class? Seriously "Annyeonghaseyo everyone I’m Luhan imnida please take good care of me" when Luhan was saying his greetings I was whispering to Sunny "Yah, did you saw the new video of Boyfriend 'Bounce'?" Sunny star to laugh "Neh" I was smiling too since we always fight because of our little issue with the same bias.

"Yeah, did you saw Jeongmin and Minwoo ssi...” I was cut by Mrs. Kim "Well Luhan you can sit next to Miss. Jung" I almost die 'Why me?!' I said to myself I can't be that bad right? Is not like I don’t like him or hate him, is just… aish I really don’t know "Miss. Jung can you show around the campus to Luhan Please" Mrs. Kim tell me while I was looking at her "Neh" yah I just hesitate '
Why Cloe why? Is not like I’m the only student here right?’ is not like I’m a bad person or something like that is just that it would be weird. By now believe every girl in this school specially my classmates would be staring or glaring me all day long. And I really don’t like attention, well not that much ok?

 

[This is how the campus looks like]

 

Author P.O.V.

One hour later it was lunch time. The bell ring, Cloe stand up and grab her notes and the her book the she was using and suddenly Sunny run to where she was and grab Cloe's hand and run towards the door, but Mrs. Kim stop them "Miss. Jung did you forgot something?" Cloe look back and she didn’t find nothing left behind "I don't think so Mrs. Kim" the teacher smile a little "Luhan ssi can you come over here" Cloe was pissed 'this teacher who did she think she is' Cloe though "Miss. Jung you forgot Luhan" Mrs. Kim said "Oh, yeah I forgot, come Luhan with us" Cloe said with a little sarcastic voice.

You’re P.O.V.

Waiting in the line to get my food Luhan was behind Sunny, we grabbed our food and went to take a table and then Sunny stared at one of our other best friend his real name is Kim Jong In but he likes to be call him Kai he only let his close friends call him by his real name, Sunny has a huge crush one him but let’s this here.

Luhan finally came to our table and sits beside me "bon appétit to all" said Luhan then Jong In saw us and cam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter