Six ~

'9095'

Silently I walk back from the table. The panic in my body makes my head dizzy and I see black dots in my eye.

I stumble to my desk and grab my laptop out of my bag. As soon as I open it I move the mouse with my shaking hand to the internet button.

 

With shaking hand I type the words 'meaning of 7' not really knowing what I am going to see.

The first link that appears is about the meaning of 7. I click on it and a list appears.

I start reading.

"There are 7 days in the week. The 7th sign in the horoscope is the Scorpio. This sign is also connected with the devil. Therefore the meaning of the number 7 has a strong connection with the devil.

If someone counts the amount of 7 in a row the devil appears. In some old myths it’s also said the devil can take over humans..."

At this part I stop reading. I feel my heart throbbing in my throat. My heart keeps beating so fast my chest is hurting. I stare at my screen in disbelief of what I just read. Should I tell someone about my dreams and the meaning I just found out? Maybe a doctor can help to get my sleeping pattern back to normal? Is there someone I can actually trust enough to not go crazy?

 

Suddenly I hear the sound of my mail coming from the computer.

When I open my mail an unknown email adress is shown. When I see the name the tears pop in my eyes. "Mansion 9095" is the name of the receiver.

With a shaking finger I click on the button. 

 

"Dear Jaejoong,

It seems like you haven't seen my letter yet. Don't forget that the countdown to 9095 is going faster than you think. 

Be careful with whom you trust. The number 7 isn’t just something. Those who break the rule of silence are be waited a great pain.

 

I would like to invite you to a very special ceremony this Saturday, 7th day of the 7th month at 7pm. Don't be late. You will be my guest of honor.

 

Sleep well for now and be sure to be prepared.

 

Yours sincerely,

Jung Yunho. "

 

The tears pop in my eyes as I read the letter. This man is for sure dangerous. Thinking about telling someone right before the mail, looking up the number 7 and now receiving this mail can’t be coincidence anymore.

As crazy I jump up and start inspecting all the corners in my room, opening drawers, checking my closet, running through my clothes and check under my bed, but there is no sign of any material that could film or record me.

The panic feeling only gets bigger realizing the 'mythical creature' I read about a few minutes ago could be more true than I actually expected.

 

I walk back to my bed, laying down and close my eyes. Too scared to fall asleep I start counting.

"9095"

"9094"

"9093"

 

I wake up feeling a stinging pain in my left arm. When I touch it with my half-sleeping mind I feel a warm liquid in between my fingers.

I get up in sitting position and touch my arm a little more carefully. Halfway my arm there is a cut as big as my hand.

With shaking hands I look for the light button next to my bed.

The light flickers a few times before it turns on. In disbelief I stare my arm. The sheets, my clothes and body are all covered in blood.

 

"Have you finally awaken from your dream?" I hear a familiar too friendly voice saying. When I look up I see Yunho leaning against the wall next to my bed.

Not even shocked seeing him all I do is smirk.  So in the end he was the one spying on me the past few hours.

'You just wait Yunho, I'll find a way to hunt you down' is what I think while looking back to my injured arm.

Whether it's the shock or something else, but besides the blood running down I don't feel anything else.

"You don't think of trying to escape or hurting me didn't you, Jaejoong?" The beautiful, yet so scary sweet voice of Jaejoong is heard.

I look up in shock of this sudden answer. Those words I just said made me realize even my own thoughts aren't safe anymore.

 

Yunho sits himself down next to me on the bed. "Sorry I have hurt you" he says. The mood suddenly changed and I feel a sadness tuning over. I don't know what to say or to do. My mind says not to say anything, but my heart tells different.

 

 

Softly I take the hand of Yunho in his lap in mine. By surprise his hand feels a little cold compared to the times I met him before.

"I think I at least owe you an explanation" Yunho suddenly says "that's all I can do for you now".

Again the atmosphere is feeling sad.

 

"Go ahead" is all I can say, knowing these words came out worse than I thought.

Yunho smirks and turns his face to me. He lifts his free hand all the way up to my cheek. His slightly cold hand is skin burning on my cold skin.

He slowly moves closer to me till I can feel the warmth of his body on mine. Not able to move out of shock I sit silently at his hazel brown eyes. The color of them is very unique, but has a warm brown touch.

"Show it to me, Jaejoong" he whispers, but I can hear it very well.

As if he moves me I close my eyes and I feel a weird tingling sensation running down my body.

A shiver running down my body and I try to breath in and out carefully.

When I open my eyes after the sensation is gone I expect some weird things in front of me, but all I see is Yunho still sitting very close to me.

He slightly smiles, not an evil smile but in some way a very warm and kind smile.

I feel my cheeks burning as he looks at me.

He moves the hand I am holding up to his neck and places my cold hand in his burning neck. The heat of his body makes me feel weird. Like a long lost desire I want to feel again.

My pointing finger is on his vein, feeling the throbbing of his heart. A sudden pain stings in my heart area. I let go of his neck and grab my chest with both hands. I almost collapse forward, but the strong hands of Yunho grab my shoulders and lift me up again.

"Don't be scared" the gentle voice says to me "you still don’t know what you are?"

 

I am thinking at full speed now. 'My body is cold like eyes, my lips more red than before, my skin so pale it makes me look dead, so cold all other touches are burning. My heartbeat is so fast I feel it might explode. The heartbeat of Yunho is still clearly heard in my head. Am I really this kind of creature? Those that always kept scaring me?'

The innocent yet scary smile of Yunho makes a shiver run down my body.

The neck of him being exposed by the slightly teasing blouse he is wearing.

"I know what you want, Jaejoong" he says with a calm voice "but please wait a little longer".

 

-----

OMG I AM SORRY IT TOOK SO SO SO HOOORRRIBLY LONG TO MAKE A NEW UPDATE!! 

Hopefully you all aren't dissappointed in the story and my subscribers still like it tho?

As a present I am thinking of making a sequal to this story~~  9095 turning to 9096~~  since this was a sequal of TVXQ's song as well~ ^^ 

 

Anyways Ihope you liked the chapter~~ 7 is the last one!! Whoah... I have finally finished this after so so soooo long!!

 

Once again Sorryy!! :____: