Two ~

'9095'

 

How long have I been here? Again this question, but still no answer to be given. I don’t know. I simply don’t know. Since I arrived I am locked in here. This isn’t how you serve your guests right?

The strange thing, even though this Jung Yunho invited me, still nobody is seen here. I haven’t seen Yunho by now. I was his guest right? Then why is he treating me in a way like this?

I remember I still have my phone in my pocket and take it out. A low battery is shown and I feel a panic attack.

This means I can only call one person right? Before my battery ends, I will be able to call someone.

Then reality hits me. who should I call? I have nobody that close to me to try. The old lady in the house? Does she really care? Probably because I am her only one the house, but we’re not that close at all.

My boss? Why would he care? I heard people talking about firing me anyways. He should be glad I am not coming back.

Friends, I don’t have any close ones. I was always by myself. Feeling most comfortable when I was in my room reading books or watching TV. Meeting nobody special, so who should I call?

The sound of the low-battery is heard and I swallow my salvia. Still, I don’t know who to call.

 

I decide to call my housekeeper. The old lady might at least be able to do something.

When I dial her number in my phone I feel my hands shaking.

I lift to phone to my ear and listen to the beep. It’s calling.

After the beep a loud crash is heard on the other side of the phone and a weird sound is shown. Like someone breathing in the phone, but it’s not really a human sound. Is it a dog?

I feel the shivers running down my whole body and I stop the call.

No, this isn’t a good idea. I shouldn’t try to call. The lady doesn’t have a TV, so it wasn’t a movie. She doesn’t have animals, so it wasn’t an animal.

She is old, but her voice is still good, so it couldn’t be her.

Did the call even reach her?

I check the connection and see I have none. This couldn’t didn’t leave the building? Then some weird thing inside this building answered my call.

The light of my phone is giving the room a weird hollow look and I close my even and take a deep breath.

When I open my eyes I see my phone falling off. A panic attack strikes over my body, but I can’t restart my phone. The battery is really gone. No more escape from here, until they let me go.

I can’t help, but to laugh at myself. “Jaejoong, do you really thing they would let you go?”  is what I softly whisper to myself, knowing this is the right question to ask.

I already know the answer: no, they won’t.

 

Suddenly the huge door in front of me opens and a bright light shines in the room.

By this sudden movie I close my eyes as a reflects, not being used to such a bright light in my eyes.

How is this possible? All the other times the door opened, and when I was in the hallway myself on day. There was no light, only darkness. Even the small window in the room gave  not that much light.

The endless corridor was black and darkness from what I have seen there are no windows, only the small powerless candle lights on the wall.

 

The butler walks in and I push my already weak and stiff body up to the wall to face the butler.

His dark eyes are full of anger. I don’t know why he is angry, but I know I did something stupid. Was it because I tried to call? He found out?

He takes my arm and I am suddenly pushed down on a chair, feeling the wood on my hand a tight and strong thing is forcing my hands to stay.

When I turn around there is nobody to be seen, just like back in the corridor.

I laugh at my own thoughts and moves. Would you really think there would be something behind you? in this haunted-house. Do you really think there would actually stand someone behind you smiling while holding your hands?

Secretly I try to move and look around but the butler sees me and I stare into the darkness in front.

I feel the tight grip loosen and I get up in relief, but I am roughly pushed back by the butler.

“Wait on this chair” he says with a frightening whisper as have gives me an evil smirk and continues talking.

“Don’t open your eyes until I count to seven” he says and I stare into slightly changing eyes. Out of shock I am being too scared and I close my eyes tight.

A soft, scary laugh is heard and I holds my eyes tightly closed, not daring to open them.

 

“One…” is softly heard.

Even though I was I could open my eyes to see what is happening I force myself to keep them close.

Dunging my nails of my hands in my skin trying to move my attention.

 

“Two….” I hear the butler saying again.

Are these seconds?

No, the pause between them is too long.

Then what is he counting? Why does he need to count to seven? What does seven mean? More questions pop in my hand with every breath I take.

Slowly breathing in and out to relief the pain in my hands.

 

“Three…” another number is said..

Why is he counting? Again this question of which I still don’t know the answer.

Did something change already?

I push my nails in a little more, feeling the pain getting heavier too.

I can’t look. Nobody knows what will happen when I look before, the butler counted to seven.

 

“Four...” a soft breeze is blown against my cheek when he says it.

I gasp in disbelief. Is he really that close?

A cold finger runs down my neck and trails my shoulder. I tighten my eyes  little more, not wanting to open them.

A cold hand is placed on my left shoulder and stays there, feeling a cold energy entering my body. I shiver by the touch.

What is he doing?

 

“Five” I hear again, this time closer to my ear.

What’s going on? At the count of five I felt all his finger softly moving on my shoulder. All his five fingers?

What is he doing? Again this question.

What should I do?

I swallow my salvia feeling also a cold flow running down my body at the same time.

My head is in pain. I don’t know if it’s from the coldness or just the nerves wrecking moment.

 

“Six….” A cold breeze again.

Is this butler even human?

He looks scary. He has black hair and pale white face. His lips are red and slightly smiling all the time. A fooling gently smile. He has a traditional black suit with shiny black shoes. Not even a slight dust or weird spot on them.

A painful crack is felt in my neck. Someone bites me? what’s going on? Did that butler guy do something? I feel the panic striking in my body.

 

“Seven…” is finally said.

Even though the counting is over now. I don’t dare to open my eyes. I can’t move. My body is frozen. I feel so cold suddenly, nothing seen, nothing felt.  What did he do? Why am I feeling like this?

 

“Open” the butler says, but I don’t dare to. What did he change me to? Did I change? What’s going on.

I don’t want to open them and I tighten my eyes even closer.

 

“Open!” the butler says this time with more anger and a soft growl from his mouth.

I open my ayes and gasp in disbelief when I see my hands, full of blood. Forcing myself to hold my eyes closed I pushed my nails in too much it made my hands bleed. But why didn’t I feel it?

I look up to the butler and I scream.

This butler… who is he?

 

My head is head and my breath uneven.

I feel my eyes closing themselves again. I fall down, to the left side.

“Red to the left” is what the butler said, and it’s the last thing I heard.

 

I slumber down, in this endless darkness.