One ~

'9095'

 

I shivered feel the cold strong wind hitting my body.

 A darkness around me, without a destiny for me.

This is where it end.

I can't remember what happened. I only know I heard the words of the butler.

No, wait, my butler.

That person visited my place for the first time a few months ago.

Saying he was send by the world to save me.

From the beginning, I didn't trust him,

and in the end, I was the thing I shouldn't have done.??

Now the words he said: ''This way.'' brought me here.

 

 Without knowing what happened.

I end up walking in this ongoing darkness.

Left?

Right?

 I can't see, I can't hear.

Only the strong wind blowing and hitting my cold body.

Where am I going?

Where am I?

Somewhere around me?

Is there someone else too?

All I see is nothing but darkness. 

 

The pain in my body. The energy slowly leaving with every small step I take.

I can’t move, I can’t walk, but I somehow know if I stop here the worst will happen.

Surrounded by darkness I feel my arms start shaking.

My head feels heavy,

Just this little feeling.

Nowhere a sign I am heard.

Not knowing what is upside anymore, I feel my head hitting something hard.

I close my eyes and winch in pain.

 

The floor hits me. Snow? The coldness takes over my shaking body.

Shifting away in this endless dark.

I wake up from my dream, no more like a nightmare.

Slowly I look around, but it doesn’t seem like it was a nightmare. It happened, all of my dream happened?

No, that’s not possible. I am here for a few days now. I didn’t go out. I don’t have a butler.

What is going on?

I close my eyes, but the cold wind and the pain in my body won’t go away.

 

~~~~~

I am scared. I am scared. These three words are repeating in my head for minutes. Hours? I just sit here in the ray of light from the small window high above in the wall.

 

When I entered this place I felt the spider webs against my face making me shiver. In the little lightened corner I found a spot with no black moving spiders and I sat myself there, trying not to move. How long has it been? Minutes, hours? I don’t remember. It feel like days has passed.

 

I don’t know how I end up there.

This is just a mystery.

A week ago this nightmare started. I found a letter when I came from a long day of work at the high school teaching them 'languages'.

I was down since it was a hard day and I just wanted to sleep.

I opened the door to my apartment which I rent from an old lady when I heard soft footsteps behind me.

I turned around and found the old lady slowly coming my way. She lifted her hand and gave me a white envelope.         

"This was brought here for you this afternoon" she said. I took the letter and the lady wanted to leave.

 

"Who brought it here?" I asked getting nervous. Normally people won’t write me a letter.

 

"I don’t know. Someone in a suit came here telling I should give this to you without opening it. So I did."  The lady said without looking at him and slowly walks back.

 

I walked inside and closed the door behind I placed my bag in front of the door on the little table and stood there for a few minutes.

 

All I did was staring at the letter. Not knowing if I should open it or not.

   

This letter was paying my attention because of the red seal. This meant the letter was important?

I slowly slide my finger under the seal and I felt nervous when the seal was broken.

I opened the letter and started reading.

                             

~~~

'Dear Kim Jaejoong,

 

My name is Jung Yunho. My grandfather is the famous Jung from the Jung dynasty.

I write you this letter, because I was informed by someone you have a great ability. More about it I would like tell you in person.

If there is a chance to meet come to my mansion in a week from now. The time you finish this letter is when you will arrive here.

 

I hope to have informed you enough and I'd like to meet you.

 

Kind regards,

Jung Yunho.

~~~

 

I checked my watch and found out it was 9 pm.

I turned around looking for reasons to feel so nervous. I got the feeling something was not right, but someone this important wouldn’t contact a failure like me for no reason.

I knew that too so I decided to go. After that I wrote it down in my diary.

When I put the letter back in the envelope I felt myself getting sleepy and decided to get some sleep.

 

Like this a week has passed. I went to work, did my laundry and cleaned the house.

Before realizing the week was gone and I found myself standing in front of the bus station. On my way to that Jung Mansion.

 

When I got off at the right stop I walked a few minutes to find myself in front of a giant gate.

Is this the Jung Mansion? I asked myself in disbelief.

The gate opens with the hard sound of moving metal and I look in front. A car is parked in front of the gate.

I took a deep breath and walk over to the man in the black suit.

The men in the black suit bows "hello Kim Jaejoong. I am the personal butler of Jung Yunho. If you follow me I bring you to him." 

 

I was scared but couldn’t refuse the offer, Jung Yunho invited me!

I got in the black car and the butler drove me to the front door of the mansion. I was astounded by the beauty of this place and I only realized I had to get out of the car when I heard the door opening behind me.

 

The big door of the house is opened and I hear the butler saying the words: "This way" as I follow him in the long hallway. Like magic the candles on the way lighted up when we passed them, feeling a little nervous what would happen.

 

After walking for a few minutes the butler suddenly stopped.

"Choose a way Kim Jaejoong." the butler said with a weird smile on his face.

Why do I have to choose? Aren't I going to the Jung Yunho? Shouldn't his butler know where he is?

 

I was getting suspicious. Something wasn't right. This was really Jung Yunho who wanted to meet me right? Not some weirdo pretending to be him.

 

I was scared so I wanted to turn around and run away, but I couldn't move. It felt like my body was nailed.

I felt like two hands were holding me, but I didn't see a thing.

 

I turned my head around if I could maybe see something but all I saw was the dark hallway we walked. In the far distance the candles disappear into the darkness.

 

When I looked into the two ways I had to choose I saw an endless black hallway. The candles aren't on.

I was scared.

My left arm suddenly hurt and I lifted it to find out there was blood running down.

 

I don't know how or when it happened.

I winced in pain and took my arm in my other hand, wanting the bleeding to stop.

"Red to the left" is what the butler said as he walked into the left dark corridor. My mind said not to follow him, but somehow my body couldn't stop walking. It felt like someone pushed me forward.

 

I followed the butler without thinking. Without saying a word we walked into the silence. The candles on the wall lights up when we pass them, but as soon as we moved further on the candles behind me went off again. What is this place? I found myself walking in a dark place. Not knowing where I went to. This is a nightmare right? I just have to wake up and everything will be fine, won't it?

I pinched myself in my arms, but all I felt is the pain. This isn't a dream?

 

I had no place to go. I didn't know where I came from. Except from the little candlelight next to me there's no more light. It felt like I had been walking for hours when I saw two small lights in the dark. Is this the end of the hell?

'I can go meet him finally' I whispered to myself. Realizing I probably won't when I saw the satisfied grin of the butler.

Why did I came here? That letter... I could have just threw it away and all f this wouldn't have happened in first place.

I am such horrible curious person I want to find out everything

 

The lights were coming closer and I saw an old huge door appearing in front of me. Something is not right.

Its day right? Why does Jung Yunho has such a dark and long corridor in his house? Not even a small window is shown?

 

I knew I shouldn't trust this here, but I didn't know how I should have run away. I had no idea which direction I came from.

The door is covered with green plants. Some black and dead roses are on the wall, knowing this room hasn't opened for a long period of time.

I didn't want go inside, but my mind was already telling me I had no other choice. I just had to follow every order. The sooner I would be out of this hell.                           

 

The butler took a key from his neck and opened the door. The roses fell off and the door opened with a frightening and hard cracking sound.

Inside was a little more light and a small window was shown high above in the wall.

The butler pushed me inside and the door closed behind me with a loud 'bang'.

This is where I am now. Sitting here for a long time in the corner of the room. I don't want to move. Staring into the darkness in front of me

~~~~~