Four~

'9095'

My heart is pounding harder than I ever felt before. I want to cry but no sound is coming from my mouth. I gasp in disbelief seeing this in front of me.

A giant mirror is shown on the wall. No reflection of the white wall, but a forest. A dark forest full of black birds and dark trees. Snow outside is falling down.

There in the middle of an open spot is me, or well someone looking like me staring. Just looking in front like I do.

Silently I lift my arm, seeing the person in the forest doing the same. I can’t help but stare and I feel my body losing all its energy, seeing the birds moves behind me.

I turn around again, but there is no door.  Again the white wall is in front of me not showing any sign of a hallway behind it. No forest, no birds, just a white wall.

I don’t dare to look behind anymore, just a way to get out of this is needed. I can’t break through the wall. I slowly touch the wall in front of me, feeling the cold stone of my fingers.

 

“It’s no use trying away Jaejoong” I hear a gentle voice telling me. The voice of a young men.

 

I stare at the white wall hearing someone else beside the butler.

“Why don’t you turn around so we can finally meet?” the men says again. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

When I turn around I see a handsome looking men in a white suit standing in front of the black forest mirror. Again I see the reflection of myself, this time of the man too. He is smiling at me with a kind look in his eyes.

I feel so confused as I look at him. This man, he is looking so kind and friendly, is he the one that locked me in first place?

Did this man do all of this things to me?

Is he the one who changed me?

All these questions keep repeating themselves non-stop in my head as I take a step forward slowly.

 

“Don’t think I am that nice, even though my appearance might tell you differently. Remember I did all these things to you the past days”. I stare to the floor beneath me seeing a black stone floor shining so bright I see my own reflection.

“Let’s have a drink”  the man says, stepping a bit closer to me. I feel his warmth almost burning on my skin, or is it because my skin is so cold?

“I…” is what I started, but when I look up I stare into the beautiful eyes of this man. I shake my head to get out this thoughts.

“You changed the past days in someone you never thought you would be. You discovered a side of you of which a lot of people are scared. There isn’t a way to turn back to the old you again”.

I stare into his dark brown hazel eyes when he tells me these harsh words. No emotion is shown on his face and he coldly stares at me with his dark brown eyes. A ray of panic runs through my body and I start shaking when I see the hand of Yunho slowly rising up. He places it on my shoulder and I feel a very warm hand. I am still not sure if  my own skin is sol cold or if he is so warm.  I shiver from the warmth that is on my shoulder.

For weeks I haven’t felt this warmth again.

A sudden hug leaves me breathless and I close my eyes to enjoy the warmth of this man in front of me.

“ W-what are you doing?”  I ask getting nervous of this sudden move.” Hugging you” Yunho answers “can’t you feel that?” 

I feel my cheeks heating up even though it’s probably not seen. A sudden flash of pain runs through my back and my knees bend by the sudden move.

“W-what?”  I ask sitting on the floor confused.

“ Now…. You are totally mine”  Yunho says and a smile appears on his cheek as he shows me myself in the mirror with the woods.  I see blood dripping from my arm onto the floor. It feels so cold that it’s like ice. The color of it is deep red, but when I look at my own arm it’s almost black.

I can’t help, but panic. My breathe is uneven and I don’t know how to react.

The edges of the mirror start to fade in black.

 

“Once this view is over  you are trapped in the spell you can’t escape from”  Yunho says and he turns around walking away without even looking.

I stare at my own reflection in the mirror, slowly seeing the reflection getting darker and darker. When  I look back to side where Yunho walked to I see nobody. I ran to the side to see where he walked off to, but there is no way out. No door, no window, nothing.

Slowly I see the dark getting closer to my side since I feel the cold air blowing.

 

A sudden flash of pain runs through my arm.

The darkness that is growing touched my arm and leaves a painful burning.

I walk back to the middle of the mirror knowing I will be the safest there. Seeing the darkness also rising behind me I walk closer to the mirror till there is no more space left between me and the mirror. Forced to look at myself I feel the tears burning in my eyes.

My eyes look slightly different, but not much changed.

My hair looks longer, but not much changed.

My mouth is a little more red, but not much changed.

Something in my appearance changed, but it’s so hard to figure out what. Something inside me changed, but it’s so hard to figure out what.

I feel the coldness getting closer. I touch the mirror, but all I see is my reflection doing the same.

I laugh at myself. ‘ Did you really believe you could actually go inside that mirror somehow,  Jaejoong?’  is what I tell myself.

Slowly I feel my whole body start burning. It hurts feeling this sensation in my body. When I look at my surroundings I see that most of the woods is gone. There is nothing more left then just darkness. Only a small ray of green around me.

 

The burning gets more painful as I see the darkness rising under my feet. I feel the cold in my legs and I want to sit down and hug my legs, but my body is frozen and I keep staring at my own reflection.

‘ This is the end’ is what pops in my head and I close my eyes. ‘ Goodbye’ I softly whisper, realizing I have nobody to say goodbye to, I had no friends, no family close anymore and those I knew were nothing but just people to me.  I lived on my own all the time.

When I open my eyes one last time I see my own reflection smiling at me. I stare in shock and touch my own face, but the reflection isn’t returning the movement.

I feel the tears in my eyes and slowly the start running down on my cold cheeks, but once again my reflection is just staring back at me without showing any emotion, except from that grin on his face.

‘is that really me?’  is what I ask myself, seeing my own reflection grinner even more. Suddenly the pain of the growing darkness is so strong I feel my head losing it’s mind.

 

My whole is burning and I feel like I am falling backwards and I close my eyes…..

 

I raise up in shock, feeling my heart throbbing in my throat. I look around still in shock, but all I see is my own room, my own bed, my own small table with my noodles cup on it. My own small tv and my own small poster of One Piece on the wall.

I am in my own room, but what I dreamed felt so real.

 

I look down at my own clothes, seeing I am still wearing the same I was wearing when I got home from work a few days ago.

‘ The letter!’ I think and I jump out of bed. I run to my table but there is nothing to see. Without knowing what time it is I run downstairs to the houselady.

“Did a letter arrive for me!?”  I scream to her when I see her. She gets shocked by my question , but slowly shakes her head.

“Oh… ok”  I say and I walk back upstairs to my room.

 

I walk into my room and run to the mirror remembering my looks did change too. I stand in front of the mirror staring at myself, but nothing changed. Except the pale face, but that might be because of the nightmare I just had.

 

I open the door of the bathroom and I walk in. maybe a good shower will help to relax a bit. I can’t stop shaking as I remember the dream I had. Was it really a dream?

I stare at my pale body in the mirror. There is nothing strange about it. No weird spots, no black or darkness, no marks left from the dream. It’s just my own body like it always was.

The longer I keep staring at my body, the more fragile I feel.

I quickly dry myself and put on my comfy clothing.

 

When I get back into my small kitchen there is a white paper on the table in front of me. Was it there already when I went into the bathroom? I didn’t hear anyone coming inside. I would have seen it when I was looking for the letter.

With shaking hands I take the letter and turn it around.

A small paper with just a small sentence on it, written in a lovely and beautiful handwriting,  but my mind is going crazy. My body starts to panic and I can’t think logic anymore.

 

Once more I read the small sentence over and over again.

 

“There is no escape.” 

 

~~~~

Sorry guys! I haven't updated for so long! Hopefully you are all still willng to read this T___T 

I've been so busy with school I couldn't write. Essays, essays and lots lots other things i had to finish.

BUT I AM BACK WITH A NEW FANFIC CHAPTER! <333

Enjoy!!