Smile~

1 Fan Signing Event; 7 Unique Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a terrible week at school for Hye Ri. On Monday, she fought over ideas with her project mates during discussion time, and now she’s convinced her members hate her. On Tuesday, she froze midway in her presentation; she’s still going to get that A grade right? And on Friday, she lost her temper at her friends over the colour of a shirt.

 

Great. Just great. No friends, bad grades, no life. What could go worse this week? Hye Ri sighed.

 

“Kyahhh!!! It’s Infinite!!! My oppas!!!” Hye Ri could only roll her eyes. Oh great. Just add
“going deaf” to the list as well.

 

Her Saturday was definitely ruined as well. She looked at the cause of that - her beloved sister who is an avid fan of Infinite. Wait, why is she not screaming like she usually does at home? This is unusual. Hye Ri frowned.

 

The queue for the fan sign started moving and Hye Ri nudged her sister to move forward. Weird. Why does unnie seem to have tears in her eyes? Who is she staring at? Hye Ri scanned the 7 men on stage. None of them seemed familiar to her.

 

She concluded it was probably just her sister being emotional at seeing her idols. She had more important things to worry about now. How is she going to finish the project with her group, and how should she apologize to her friends?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ideas come and go in Hye Ri’s head as she moved forward, but none seemed to be suitable. She sighed in frustration, causing the other fangirls to stare at her.

 

“Hye Ri-ah, you are at a fan sign. Could you please stop acting like you are at a funeral? I brought you here to keep your mind off things at school.” Hye Na chided her gently.

 

Hye Ri sighed again. She never asked to be brought here. Heck! She wasn’t even a fan of this Infinite group at all! But upon seeing the smile on her sister’s face, she couldn’t retort back. Instead, she just nodded and gave her sister a small smile.

 

She looked towards the stage again. These boys sure are lively. They must be worry-free, seeing the smiles that they are giving to fans. She was about to sigh again, when she remembered what her sister said. Wonderful. Now, I can’t even sigh.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Soon, it was finally her sister’s turn. Hye Ri held her album with a blank look on her face. The faster I’m done, the faster we can go home. She convinced herself.

“You are next!” The staff called out to her. Hye Ri walked up the steps to this hyper dino-looking guy who asked for her name.

 

“Hye Ri…” She mumbled.

 

“Oh, Hye Ri! What a nice and pretty name! If I have daughter, I might name her that too! Heu-he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter