Bias Wrecker

1 Fan Signing Event; 7 Unique Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Woohyun oppa! Saranghae!!” Na Young winced at the piercing scream, which came from the girl beside her.

“Irritating! What’s so great about that Woohyun anyway? He’s just acting cute all the time!” She turned and complained softly to her two close friends, Ji Eun and Soo Mi.

“Well, I think he’s pretty adorable when he does aeygo. But no matter how hard he tries to act cute, he can’t win my Hoya. Hoya’s radiating with cuteness all the time! Just look at him now!” Ji Eun giggled and stared dreamily ahead at her bias.

The three girls were at the Infinite fan signing event, which had just started not too long ago. The fans were all waiting in line for their turn to meet the idols up close, and the closer it was to their turn, the more excited they were - evident from the excited fangirls around the trio who were shouting the members’ names occasionally.

“Adorable? He’s just disgusting with those ‘cute’ moves of his. I think Sunggyu is so much better than that Nam Woohyun. Sunggyu has a more manly image at least, and even if he attempts aeygo, he’s much cuter-” Na Young barely managed to complete her sentence when the girl beside her screamed again.

“Oppa! Woohyun oppa! I love you!! You’re so cute!” This time, Woohyun looked over to their area, gaining more screams from the same girl, who was now jumping excitedly. The idol threw his usual hearts enthusiastically, eliciting responses from fans around the three girls.

Na Young scoffed and turned her head away. She had to avoid looking ahead for the moment; the scene was too disgusting to even watch - even if her beloved Sunggyu was right beside Woohyun. She shook her head at Ji Eun who was currently grinning widely at Woohyun’s actions. Tsk, what happened to fangirling over cuter-than-Woohyun Hoya?

She decided to strike up a conversation with Soo Mi, who looked like she was planning an escape from the fan signing event already. Besides, who knows how long that guy is going to throw hearts at the fans.

She opened to initiate the conversation, when she realized that Woohyun seemed to be staring right at her as he threw his hearts continuously in her direction. She turned her gaze to the front, and her eyes collided straight into Woohyun’s.

She blushed subconsciously and looked down immediately; he was a handsome guy after all. The girl standing beside Na Young nudged her, and gestured for her to do a catching action.

Is she asking me to respond? I should, right? But I’m supposed to hate his aeygo! And did I just blush?! Stop it, Na Young! Focus on Sunggyu!

She looked up and averte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter