I Need You

1 Fan Signing Event; 7 Unique Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We are going to be late!!! Come on, let’s walk doubly fast!!” Hye Na huffed as she tried to pull her sister forward.

 

“Stop dragging me! I can walk perfectly well on my own, unnie! And we are currently already RUNNING, how much faster do you want to WALK?!” Hye Ri screamed back, emphasizing on the fact that the two sisters were already running at full speed, thanks to her beloved sister.

 

The duo finally reached the fan signing place, which was already filled with excited fan girls.

 

“Thank goodness we reached before it starts! I wouldn’t want to miss a moment of seeing Infinite!” Hye Na exclaimed as she pulled her sister to join the queue.
 

“Aish, why am I even here… What Infinite, I just want to lie in bed and forget everything… Why am I the younger sister...” Hye Ri mumbled, pulling a long face.
 

Hye Na pretended not to notice her sister’s gloominess; she had intended to cheer her up by bringing Hye Ri to this event. This event was really important to her. Other than the intention to cheer her sister up, she was finally going to gather up her courage and meet him again…

 

Him…

 

Kim Sunggyu...
 

Currently known as the leader of Infinite and…
 

Her ex boyfriend.
 

-------------------------------------------------------
 

6 years ago…
 

“Hye Na ah! I got accepted!!! I’m going to be a trainee at Woollim!” Sunggyu excitedly announced to his girlfriend the moment he met her.
 

“Congratulations oppa! See, I knew you could do it! Your voice is really nice!” Hye Na beamed with happiness back at him, before realizing what that piece of news meant.
 

“And you are going to be this trainee’s girlfriend, then when I debut, you will be an idol’s girlfriend~ Then after some time, we can reveal our relationship and…” Sunggyu rambled on, not noticing Hye Na’s change in expression.
 

“STOP STOP! Oppa… You do realize what being an idol means right? I don’t think the agency is going to allow you to have a girlfriend.” Hye Na looked at her boyfriend with teary eyes.
 

Her words shook Sunggyu back to reality. Hye Na was right. They were going to have to break up if he’s going to be an idol. The thought of it broke his heart horribly. Were their 3 years of relationship ending soon? But he couldn’t bear to lose contact with her...
 

“Oppa, let’s break up. I promise I will forever be your fan.” Hye Na broke Sunggyu’s train of thoughts with her statement. She forced out a smile before pecking Sunggyu’s cheeks for the last time and ran out of the cafe, leaving behind Sunggyu who still had that blank expression on his face.
 

---------------------------------
 

Now that she thought about it, it was a painful 2 years after the break up for Hye Na. She had cut off all contacts with Sunggyu in an attempt to get over him, ignoring all his texts and calls after that day.
 

Yet, she couldn’t help but to read his texts over and over again while bawling in the middle of the night. It was difficult convincing herself that she would no longer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter