Indigo

1 Fan Signing Event; 7 Unique Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The crowd of fangirls screamed as the seven members of the group appeared, smiling and waving to their fans. Ji Eun and Na Young both tugged an annoyed Soo Mi’s sleeves while jumping up and down excitedly.


“We are finally seeing them in person and not through the screen! Yah, Soo Mi ah, show some excitement!” Na Young chided Soo Mi upon seeing the horrified expression on her face.


Ji Eun nodded in agreement to Na Young’s outburst, but she kept her eyes on the members, scrutinizing them. She chuckled when she noticed Hoya’s dressing.


It must be casual dressing for the fan sign today. Oppa totally resembles an eggplant! Or is he advertising for Ribena? She giggled to herself.


“Ji Eun ah, I know you are happy and all, but I think giggling to yourself is an act of insanity. Mind sharing the joke, sis?” Na Young teased, though she already knew what Ji Eun was thinking.


Ji Eun opened to answer but Na Young didn’t give her a chance as she continued on. “No no, don’t answer me. I’m 200% certain it’s about Lee Howon. Alright, let us all resume staring at them.”


“Stop teasing me, Na Young! Who else would I be thinking of? So no prizes for guessing correctly!” Ji Eun said playfully and stuck her tongue out at Na Young.


She turned her head to the front to look at Hoya again and smiled. He was totally decked in purple. Purple pants, purple shoes, purple watch... His shirt was white but it had tinges of purple. She can’t help but to think that his obsession with purple was cute. And his obsession is similar to mine too.


The members started to introduce themselves, causing many squeals and screams from the fangirls in the crowd. The members passed the mic from one to another after introducing themselves.


“Hello everyone! Are you all doing fine? I’m Infinite’s dancing machine, Hoya! I say Ho, you say Ya! Ho~” The idol made the crowd even more high as they responded to him. Ji Eun was grinning from ear to ear at his introduction. What a cutie he is! My poor heart, dying before I even talk to him!


After the introduction, the fan sign officially began as the members sat down in front of a huge rectangular table.


----------------------------------------------------


During their wait, the fangirls were still h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter