(Im)mature

1 Fan Signing Event; 7 Unique Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sungjong oppa is the cutest!”


 

“No, it’s Woohyun oppa! Haven’t you seen his aeygo?”


 

“You both are wrong! It’s Dongwoo oppa! His laugh is the cutest thing on Earth!”


 

Da Hae chuckled silently at the arguments of the group of fangirls beside her. Despite returning back to Korea a week ago, it was still refreshing to be surrounded by Koreans everywhere.


 

How I missed this place… And I wonder how he’s doing now too… She wondered to herself, smiling as she recalled her memories.


 

----------------------------------------------------------------


 

“Da Hae ah, this is our neighbour’s son. He’s your oppa so treat him with respect, okay? You kids go have fun now.” Da Hae’s mother gestured to the boy in front of her, and resumed her chat with the boy’s mother.


 

The boy blinked at her. He looked angelic and quite handsome looking that 8-year-old Da Hae blushed as he continued staring at her.


 

“Come on, let’s go and play! Quit staring at me, I know I’m very handsome!” Her image of the boy shattered as he smirked at her.


 

She didn’t know; this was the start of her nightmare.


 

--------------------------------------------------------------------


 

“YAH! RETURN ME MY HAIR TIE!” 9-year-old Da Hae screamed at the boy, who was getting further and further away from her.


 

She was just walking home from school when he ran from behind her and took off her hair tie, causing her long wavy hair to cascade down.


 

He turned around and stuck out his tongue at her, “ Nope! Finders keepers! And don’t be so rude, your mum told you to treat me with respect!” With that said, he ran off home, leaving the poor girl behind with fury in her eyes.


 

“He’s the worst! I wish I never met him!”


 

---------------------------------------------------------------


 

Come to think of it, he hasn’t returned me my hair tie. Da Hae pouted; it was her favourite hair tie too. Glancing around, she realized some girls had bought lunch boxes to the fan signing event. That triggered another memory.


 

---------------------------------------------------------------


 

On another day when her friends were all sick at home, she was eating her lunch alone in school when he sat beside her and snatched her lunch box from her.


 

“Hey, that’s mine!” She protested, tugging at her lunch box which was in his iron grip.


 

“Piggy, how could y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter