Bias At First Sight

1 Fan Signing Event; 7 Unique Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Omg guys, did you see what Hoya did just now? He waved to us! He’s so cute!!” Ji Eun shouted excitedly to her two friends, Soo Mi and Na Young, while pointing in Hoya’s direction.

“Please, Ji Eun, you are just biased. If you want to talk about cute, my Sunggyu oppa is the best candidate! I mean, with just his small eyes, he is already super cute!” Na Young retorted while Soomi, on the other hand, just rolled her eyes.

“Guys, stop arguing over who’s the cutest already. This is the eleventh time in the past... Let me check my watch for a moment... 22 minutes. And speaking of the time, how long more do we have to wait? I am so sick of this crowded and noisy place, which makes me wonder, why am I here again?” Soo Mi questioned, although she already knew the answer her friends would give.

“Because we have to show you how awesome Infinite is! I’m sure you will become a fan after today! And that is why Na Young and I bought the album for you to come to the fan signing in the first place! Come on, don’t waste our money like that, just look at the members, maybe you will like one of them!” Ji Eun suggested, after realizing that Soo Mi had just been glaring at the fangirls around her, who were screaming their lungs out, in the past half an hour.

Na Young nodded her head in agreement while her eyes were fixed on Sunggyu. Soo Mi sighed and decided to heed Ji Eun’s advice. She started looking from one end of the table.

She recognized the first guy; Ji Eun and Na Young had both emphasized countless times how perfect he looked and he was known to be the visual of the group. But he looks too cold and hard to approach...

She shifted her attention to the second guy. Is he even a guy? He looks too feminine to be one... He would make a pretty girl though. The third guy was tall and he looked friendly as he was chatting animatedly with the fan in front of him. But not my cup of tea...

Next was Woohyun; Soo Mi remembered the name as Na Young was just complaining about him earlier on. The guy who’s always acting cute... Moving on, the guy beside Woohyun had really small eyes and Soo Mi tried hard to see if the idol was closing his eyes.

Suddenly, Woohyun gestured for the guy to do a rabbit pose and he complied. Soo Mi heard squeals from fangirls around her, including Na Young who seems to be more focused on Woohyun instead of the guy with small eyes. She rolled her eyes again and contemplated running away from the fan signing event; she really couldn’t stand the noise and the crowd.

As she was debating in her mind whether to leave her friends at the event, Na Young tapped her and was about to speak but was distracted by the sight of Woohyun throwing hearts. Soo Mi sighed and decided to quickly glance at the remaining two members at the other end of the table.

I could just tell Na You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter