2 ♥ Unique Heart

Hearts are Made to be Loved
♥ Hoya ♥
 
I stare at the letter I just received ten minutes ago, reading it all over again as if the contain will change somehow.
 
Classes are dismissed and I have finished with my class two hours ago. When Dongwoo told me that there's a letter for me, I immediately stayed still on my seat the moment I saw the stamp.
 
I never expected this letter but I must admit that I feel excitement is overwhelming inside of me. Every dancer will be excited to receive a letter from Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance.
 
It's a music and dance school based in London, England. Trinity Laban has a long list of notable alumni and its team is the one who won the first place on the international dance competition where I became the coach of Eungeum team.
 
For my surprise, the letter is addressed to me, offering me a chance to work there, a really one in a million chance ever. They explained they had their eyes on me ever since the dance competition but they had no chance to invite me until this year.
 
However, their representatives will come to Seoul and do some interviews with me if I agree to work there. I have a month to think whether I should accept or refuse the offer.
 
"Trinity Laban...," I read the university's name carefully. How can I throw away this chance?
 
My concentration is blurred when my phone vibrates, a notification of a new text message.
 
Eunye
"Going to buy some groceries first. I'll see you at your apartment for dinner!"
 
She only has a morning class today and she has told me she would leave earlier to send off her parents to the airport; they had stayed around for almost two weeks since our engagement party.
 
I reply her text message, telling her to be careful and I will be waiting for her tonight.
 
After I put down my phone on table, my eyes find Dongwoo and I suddenly remember something; Dongwoo once told me that he has an acquaintance at Trinity Laban.
 
"Dongwoo Hyung," I approach him and grin. "Are you busy?"
 
He looks up from his paper and smiles, "Not at all. What is it, Howon?"
 
"Hoya, Hyung. Hoya. It's alright to go with Hoya," I laugh. "It's about Trinity Laban."
 
There is no harm of being curious of a chance of better future, right?
 
 
~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~
 
 
♥ Dongwoo ♥
 
"Ah, right, no tomatoes," I heave a sigh and close the refrigerator. "Tomatoes, onions, and cucumbers. I really need to buy them now."
 
Taking my jacket along, I leave my apartment and head to a grocery store to buy some ingredients. As a man who lives by himself in an apartment, my cooking skill has improved a lot but my memory is still at the worst state.
 
However today is a surprising day for me and I'm not going to blame my brain right now.
 
As the most experienced dance teacher in Eungeum, the headmaster just told me this morning that we will have a new dance teacher this month to help the dance classes.
 
After school, Hoya actually came to me and asked about Trinity Laban; I assume this has something to do with the letter he received. The stamp is quite visible when I received it on his behalf.
 
He told me that he got an offer to work there but he will have to do some interviews first if he agrees. Of course I envy him for the chance but, moreover, a question crosses my mind.
 
Doesn't it mean Hoya will leave Eunye to work in London if he takes the offer?
 
As if the Goddess of Surprise is working her charm today, I get another surprise when I'm at the grocery store.
 
"This one. No. This one," her familiar voice murmurs while her hands are busy choosing the red apples. "Four or five? Oh, six will do then. Oh, I almost forgot to buy oranges!"
 
"Eunye?" I frown, failed to hide my smile when I see her. She turns to me and her lips turn into a perfect curve.
 
Apparently she is buying dinner ingredients because she will go to Hoya's apartment afterwards, a fact that makes my heart aches again just by remembering that she has a fiancee already.
 
"Where is your apartment?" she asks me after both of us paid for the groceries. Eunye points to the right side of her, "I'll go this way."
 
"If you go to Howon's apartment from here, you will definitely walk pass mine. Our apartments are only blocks away," I bend down slightly to take her groceries. "Let me carry these for you."
 
She thanks me and my heart skips another beat upon her cheerful smile. This is getting more and more difficult to pretend that I feel nothing towards here when we're alone like this.
 
"Ah," my lips part slightly when I notice the wing earring she is wearing on her left ear. "The earring..."
 
Eunye runs her finger to touch it and she gives me a happy grin, "I really like it so I decided to wear it! I see that you're wearing the silver one."
 
I am wearing the silver wing earring, the counterpart of golden one that I gave to her on her engagement party. I can't believe that she really wears it because she likes it.
 
"Do you cook, Dongwoo?" she asks as we walk side by side since we're heading the same direction. "You bought a lot of stuff!"
 
"Kind of," I nod as the answer. "Well, if I don't cook, I'll starve to death one day since no one will cook for me."
 
She laughs and, I swear, it's so adorable. Eunye then asks me without hesitation, "Don't you have a girlfriend, Dongwoo?"
 
I wish it's you.
 
"No," I smile bitterly, dropping my gaze to nowhere but her. "I guess I just need to wait for my Princess charming somewhere."
 
"You are the Prince Charming!" she exclaims happily, surprising me with her honesty. "Every girl will be happy to be with you. Never forget that!"
 
Dear Goddess of Surprise, more surprises about Eunye and my heart will explode today.
 
 
~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~
 
 
♥ Eunye ♥
 
I never really talked a lot with Dongwoo before but I know that he is a really nice person. Every teacher in Eungeum likes him for being a cheerful and bright teacher. His students also admire him for being skillful in dancing and friendly with them.
 
He has more experienced than Hoya, considering that he is two years older than him. He loves to make people laugh and I think it's one of his charms that makes people like to be around him.
 
I really understand it now.
 
Since I was once a heartbreaker, I met some guys with different personalities. For example, Hoya is a polite one, Sunggyu is the shy guy, and Woohyun is good with sweet words.
 
Dongwoo here is the type who can befriend everyone easily without being awkward. He opens up conversation and goes with the flow, making his companion to feel comfortable just by being around him.
 
"No," he answers when I asked him whether he has a girlfriend or not. "I guess I just need to wait for my Princess charming somewhere."
 
"You are the Prince Charming!" I blurt out without thinking. "Every girl will be happy to be with you. Never forget that!"
 
It's true. He is a nice guy, dance amazingly, can cook, and really friendly. I won't be surprised if he has a girlfriend already.
 
"Don't you have... well, crush?" I start to become curious. Considering that I was once succeed on matchmaking Sunggyu and Bora, or more likely made Sunggyu realized his feeling again for Bora, maybe Dongwoo just needs some support from a girl.
 
He looks at the sky and mumbles, "I do."
 
"Wow! That's good! Then, then, have you confessed to her?"
 
Yes, it's me being over curious but, well, sometimes curiosity can help too.
 
Dongwoo lets out a small laughter "As much as I want to, I can't."
 
"Why?" I frown, feeling that his answer doesn't satisfy me at all. He likes her but he can't confess his feeling to her?
 
"Simply because she is happy with her love now," he shrugs, pretending to be alright but I detect sadness in his tone.
 
Dongwoo glances at me and a sad smile is formed on his lips. For an unknown reason, it feels like my heart just stops beating for a second when I see his gaze, "I'm not going to ruin her happiness."
 
It feels like he is telling his crush those words directly and I...
 
He stops his steps and points to a building, "Here we are. Howon's apartment, right?"
 
I don't even realize that we have arrived in front of Hoya's apartement building. I blink and ask him, "Wait. You said your apartment is before his. Then why did you stop here?"
 
Dongwoo grins widely, handing over my groceries that he carried for me, "We walked pass mine already. Here, your groceries. I'll take my leave then. Send my regards to Howon. See you again, Eunye."
 
He waves at me and then walks away, heading to his own apartment. Did he actually walked here just to accompany me?
 
Dongwoo, you're such an unique one.
 
 
__________
 
 
Author's Note:
 
Last updated on 13 January 2013! Almost three months already. So sorry for the late update.
 
Hope you're entertained with this chapter. Please do mind to drop your comment below or tell me any opinion via Twitter by mentioning @AFFkyuri91.
 
Oh, and my fellow Inspirits, INFINITE is back!
Yes, I am currently a fan in love with MAN IN LOVE.
Who's with me? ;)