Terror in the Heart

R.A. (Robot Apocalypse) *Hiatus

London was known as the city that had the least damage done to it during the revolution. No one knew why, it just turned out like that. Big Ben was intact, the London Eye was still full functional, Tower Bridge was empty but still beautiful and most of the palaces were still built and standing high. It was terrible to say it-even if honest-but the city was more beautiful just standing still the way it was. Behind me, robot-CL squirmed, still trying to get her restraints off, “Aish, who tied these damned ropes up?”

“Shut up. Let me find a place to land.” I growled.

“Then, will you let me go? I can’t do anything anyway.” She insisted. “It’s one of me against fourteen of you.”

I sighed and lowered the handlebars down, “Yet, Chae could kick all of our butts in minutes.” I looked back at her, “Which is a shame that she got captured…it should’ve been me.” The EMF’s all landed and I got off, leaving her there to talk with everyone else, “Hey. So what do we do? Ideas?”

Bom pointed a finger north, “Apartment buildings are up there, I think.”

“But wouldn’t we want a house to stay in? There are fifteen people here.” Daehyun gestured to the group and sighed, “I say the palace.”

“Are you kidding me?” Seungri sighed, “When Spike finds out about us, that’s the first place he’s gonna look. A palace.”

I cringed, “Let’s go with the palace though.” I said, “No one is gonna want to spend one room with that robot-Chae in the apartment buildings.” I knew they had forgotten about her since their expressions darkened and Bom nodded, “Alright. Come on.” I reluctantly got back on my EMF and revved the engine, pressing a button.

Robot-Chae huffed, “Where are we going?”

“Don’t worry, you’ll see.” I assured and wheels burst from the bottom of the vehicle. I pulled onto the road and she moved to point her finger slightly at my watch. I pulled my hand away, “What?”

“That’s hers right?” She asked, “She’s shown it to me before. It was her father’s.”

I nodded and rolled my eyes, “What’s your point?”

“She really cares about you.” I cringed and she sighed, “It’s weird. What does she see in a guy like you?” And she picked at a scab that made me scream: “A guy who let her get captured by the enemy.”

I stopped the EMF and screamed, gripping my temples and crying out into my wheel. TOP was at my side and shook me, “Get a hold of yourself!”

My eyes watered and I got off, “I can’t take it! Someone else take her and someone else ride with me! I’m gonna go mad and kill her!”

Robot-Chae moved to swing her legs over the side of the EMF. She scoffed, “Kill me then. Do it.” She challenged. “I’m sure CL would enjoy the fact in knowing that the man-I’m sorry-boy she loves killed her.” She sighed exaggeratedly, “It’s a shame. She had such a short run.”

Before I knew what was happening, I had a dagger in my hand that was impaled into her stomach. Stupidly, while stabbing into her flesh, I had cut the rope and her restraints had loosened up. “OH! Jiyong!” Dara gasped. Even I was surprised that I finally lost it.

Robot-Chae’s face contorted in pain as she gasped for air, her hand on mine that held the dagger. “Go ahead…kill me.” She challenged, smirking, “She’s in as much pain as I am right now, I’m telling you that.”

“Jiyong. Stop it, CL is still in there.” Yongguk whispered, “We can deal with that chip- later. Talk out the knife; we can’t let her bleed to death either. Come on, pull it out.”

But I didn’t want to. I sighed, closing my eyes and warned her, “I will find out how to take that chip out myself and you will die at my hand. Do you understand me?”

She grinned cheekily, “Yes sir.” I pulled out and she gasped, ripping her hands apart and putting pressure on her wound while ripping up the bottom of her shirt. She tied it around her stomach and Jongup pointed at her.

“How’d you learn to do that?” He wondered. I was curious as well.

She pointed to her head, “CL is telling me what to do. You know, we both have this goal to want to live.” Then she shrugged and stood, “But only one of us will end up achieving that goal.”

“Tie her up again.” I ordered.

But she raised her arms, “Whoa. I’m not gonna escape.”

“What a load of bull.” Taeyang spat, taking out the rope from his ride.

“It’s me against you all.” She gestured to the EMFs, “I can’t escape with this since Jiyong has the watch, apparently, I don’t have the skill to take on all of you at once and I can’t keep on running all the way from Europe to the farthest side of Asia.”

I hated logic. But still, “Tie her up tightly.” I told my friend, “I need something to calm my nerves.”

“Again, what does she see in you?”

 

No matter, I was still restrained due to Jiyong’s orders. This time the rope was harder and rougher, to their delight and my annoyance. We entered the Buckingham Palace, and it was breathtakingly beautiful. Looks like gold, white and red were colors of royalty. You need to keep your iness in check. If Jiyong almost killed us that means you’re a prick to no end.

“Not my fault.” I mumbled, “He was the one who has buttons so easily pushed.”

You’re such an idiot. I better get back to my own work. Try not to break anymore skin, that wound is gonna really scar my precious body.

“Your whining is so annoying.” I growled. The group turned to me but I just sighed, “How do you deal with all these people?” I asked out loud to her, “Each and every one of them have their own annoying personality.” They shifted uncomfortably.

Some think they’re annoying. But I can handle them; it just takes some getting used to. You know, if they actually got along with your own personality. But we don’t really like things like you.

I scoffed, “You really are such a , Lee Chaerin.”

Jiyong stopped at the center of both staircases and sighed, “From what I remember, Buckingham Palace has seven hundred and seventy-five rooms. I think fifty-two of them are actual bedrooms. So find your own, or share and report to me later.” He pointed at me, “I’ll be assigning your room next to mine. Follow me.” I walked up as the group dispersed and eventually, it was just us two. He stopped and looked at me, “Does she talk frequently?”

I shrugged, “It depends if she’s working or not.” I waved my hands, “If I piss her off, she doesn’t stop talking until late at night. If she’s working, she can stop talking for at least ten hours.” Jiyong sighed and I stared at him, “She shows my images of you all. Especially you, she misses you so much.”

Are you pulling out your stupid logic ? If you keep using me as a leverage over him, it’s only gonna piss all three of us off. Now leave him alone.

I smiled, “She just ranted to me right now.”

Jiyong waved his gun, “I miss her too…” He scoffed bitterly and looked at me with dark eyes, “I beat myself up every day that she’s turned into a brain-dead robot like you. It’s my fault… It kills me seeing her physical appearance want to obey Spike.”

“Get used to it.” I said and opened a door, “This room is good. I’ll stay in here.”

Jiyong shrugged and sighed, “Can I…talk to her?”

I sat on my bed, “Go ahead.”

So he stood in front of me and gulped, his gaze softened and his mouth curved into a smile I didn’t know was real. But it was cute… “Chae-ah.” He whispered and she responded as if she lived for it.

Jiyong-oppa.

“I’m really sorry, Chae. You know…it hurts me every day to see you-but not really talk to you.” He shuffled in his place and pouted. Wow, that was…cute, “I want to hold you and know that it’s my Chae. Not something-or someone else.”

I miss you too…But it’s not your fault, Oppa. It’s my problem. Don’t beat yourself up for it.

“And I know you don’t wanting me to get all upset. But I’m so…caught up with thinking about you.” He scratched his head, “I just want you to know that whether it was your fault or mine…I’m waiting for you. I’ll wait for you forever, Chae.” He looked in my eyes and smiled, “I love only you.”

I love you too, Jiyong-oppa. I smiled, only because I felt her smiling too but quickly frowned.

“S-She said she loves you.” I stuttered and wiped my eyes, “And uh, it’s not your fault.”

He nodded, “Good night.” He muttered and walked out, shutting the door. My cheeks were red, barely cooling down even as I touched them.

What the Hell is wrong with you?

I blinked and sighed, “Your stupid lover broke me."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hey guys. So it turns out that I updated this story quicker than I thought. But, you know, things just happen lol... Anyway, I found out that some variety shows in South Korea are starting to air again. I feel so terrible that the country and so many people had to go through that. So many lives had been taken away.so please #PrayForSouthKorea. As for the story, it's gonna continue nicely, hopefully the next update will be soon. A new story may also make its appearance with a precise updating schedule. (OMG) Love you all (.^_^.)

-TAIwin<3