Wake Up Call (Probably Saved My Life)

R.A. (Robot Apocalypse) *Hiatus

 

I'd like to thank my first 4 subscribers: bb2ne1fan, cielroo, seoulchae, and zining~ Gamsahapnida for subscribing! The next few chapters are gonna be a bit boring, I'm still throwing around ideas so please be patient as I also work on my other story Neglected!

Comment, Subscribe and LOVE (.^_^.)

-TAIwin <3 (P.S. Who can make me a poster?) ._.

 

------

 

 

I woke up, someone shaking me and screaming in my ear, “CL!! CL! Wake up! We’ve been spotted! Get up!!” I widened my eyes and jerked up, grabbing the person’s arm.

“Minzy, help me wake every one as fast as possible.” We both scrambled up and shook the people in the room with us. Minzy went to Jongup who was closest, while I went for my cousin, Seungri first. The guy could always use a running start, “Yo! Cousin! Wake up, we’ve been spotted.” He groaned and ran a hand through his short black hair and dusted off his old clothes. His baggy eyes stared at me with that bored look on his face.

“Damn it.” He breathed, “I was starting to like this old museum.” He took a look around and got up, “Alright. I’ll get my laser gun.”

“Make sure it’s loaded!” I ordered and went to the next person, the Maknae, Zelo. I smacked his chest, making him jump, “Spotted! Hurry up and wake TOP.”

He groaned and fluffed up his curly blonde hair, smacking his older brother beside him, “Hyung.” I heard him groan, “Spotted. Need to move. Now.” I let the two brothers work that out and woke up the unrelated Park girls, Bom and Dara, who looked like they were wrestling in their sleep. Bom’s dark red hair was disheveled; Dara’s half shaven head was sprawled around her, their arms entangled.

The red head was already stirring, so when a chunk of the ceiling nearly crushed her, she sat up and yelped, “Holy !!” She stumbled onto Dara, who doubled up and grabbed her stomach, “Sorry Dara!” I quickly moved onto someone else. Ah, Kwon Jiyong! Idiot isn’t up.

I grabbed his shoulder and shook vigorously, making him moan lowly, “Wake up. Or do you want to be micro-chipped and work for Spike?” He opened one of his dark, lifeless eyes and held up his index finger, for the first option. I helped him up and handed him a gun, “Good choice.” I said.

“I’d do anything but work for Spike.” He agreed and swooped up his jacket. I looked around, making sure everyone was up and ready. The others were already being woken up by Minji and grabbed their weapons, giving me looks to signal that they were ready to run. Youngjae was fixing his shoes-those things were crazy. Sharp spikes layered the soles and the sides, and a small laser sat where his toes were. When he turned it on and ran, it would shoot the stupid robots to dust. It was one Hell of a weapon, and took a long time to master (he always runs ahead of everyone. The guy has lots of stamina). Everyone looked ready. Good, I ran forward, gesturing for us all to start running off.

“Wait, CL, where to?!” Seungri asked. I scoffed and grabbed my watch; a projected mini screen showed above it, a map of the place I once called South Korea. I moved the map around, ignoring the green houses which were meant to store robots and their projects. Where are we?

I dodged a piece of ceiling that nearly squished me and looked back to everyone, “Hwaseong Stadium! Not far from here!” We made a run for it, shooting at the once human life forces heading towards us. I didn’t really recognize any of them, the less people I know, the better. The ground was barren, dry, much like hard sand, which was both good and bad. Good, we can run without any obstacles. Bad, there was no place to hide, so getting shot or jumped on was very likely. I grasped my silver laser gun, its narrow black tip glowed a dark blue as I aimed and pushed the button on the side of the grip. My electric bullet zoomed over and hit one of the brain dead robots, making it fly and hit another one to the ground.

Someone came up behind me and said in my ear, “Nice shot CL.” Before I could respond, Jiyong grabbed two guns that were strapped to his back and shot at more potential targets. He didn’t miss a single one.

“You’re not so bad yourself.” I grinned. He didn’t meet my eyes, but I saw a ghost of a smile on his face. I turned back towards the land and could barely see the Hwaseong Stadium, probably torn down at the edges and forgotten of its former glory. I can still remember the flying cars zipping by or stopping to watch something and the happy atmosphere it once inherited. Shaking my head, I pushed forward and tapped my watch again. A message displayed:

Engage E.M.F (Electric Motorcycle Fighter) Call?

     Yes          No

Desperate times call for desperate measures. I hit the ‘Yes’ button harshly and continued running, looking at the bright blue sky. How ironic, I thought, running for my life underneath a beautiful day.  “CL, did you call for a ride?” Jiyong asked beside me, pointing at the trails of different colored streaks in the sky. At least seven of them, and fifteen of us.

I nodded, “Hold my hand, we’re gonna jump on.”

He looked at me and nearly tripped over his own feet, “Are you joking?! If we get caught in the power streak-we’ll be cut in half!”

I smiled and held out my hand, calling, “Do you trust me?” He hesitated, but when he almost got shot, he grasped my hand and nodded. “Alright. On my count,” I watched as the streaks got closer, “Everyone! Look for a ride and call it by color! Me and Ji have dark blue! There’s not a lot for all of us, so share!”

“Oh! I call red!”

“I want yellow~!”

“Dibs on purple!”

“Green for sure!”

“Sharing light blue with Dara!”

“Then me and Youngbae get orange!”

“On my count, get on your E.M.F as soon as possible!” I grasped Jiyong’s hand and he pulled me closer, getting behind me. “1…2…3!” I leaped up and prayed I wouldn’t get hit. Luckily, we both made it on alive with no scratches or zapped off limbs. I leaned into him and smirked, “Told you, you can trust me.”

“I stand corrected.” He said sarcastically and gripped the white sleek handles, starting up the engine more and pressing the pedal. I looked back, seems like everyone was following straight behind us. Glancing at my watch, I smiled.

“Thanks Dad.” I mumbled and kissed it, “Saved my life more than once.” I sat on the E.M.F and leaned against Jiyong’s back, watching everyone else follow and leave those robotic beings confused, without a brain. I suddenly realized that it’s been years since I’ve used this. The narrow dark blue seat of my E.M.F still looked new, the sleek white exterior was shining under the sun, and to my right was a spiky shield, the color of the beam and seat. Under my legs, I almost pressed the button that would’ve trapped me and Jiyong in a tight shield, and by my memories, it isn’t a space you’d want to be in with more than yourself.

“CL, almost there.” Jiyong said and slowed his pace, pushing the handles down. I was right about Hwaseong Stadium. It looked so dead. I ignored the sadness way, way down in my heart and tousled Jiyong’s weird half black, half pink hair.

“Good.” I purred and grasped his shoulders as we descended from the sky into the dark stadium.  I swung my leg over the seat and jumped off, Jiyong tapping some buttons on the E.M.F screen before he followed me. As others came down, we made sure all the doors and openings were bolted shut. Besides the huge opening that had no roof. “Alright, we stay here until spotted again.” I said and sat on one of the steps, leaning back, “Next time, they’ll probably bring out more robots than this attack. So we’ll have to split into our sections to throw them off guard.” Taking matters into my hands, I spilt the remaining fifteen humans (that I know of…) into three sections. I was leader of 2NE1, which included of me, Dara, Bom and Minji. Jiyong was leader of BIG BANG, with TOP, Seungri, Daesung and Taeyang. And Bang Yongguk led B.A.P, with Zelo, Moon Jongup, Yoo Youngjae, Jung Daehyun and Kim Himchan. The team names were decided by the leaders, I chose 2NE1 because the 21st century was the start of the world's technological revolution. Jiyong, named his team BIG BANG for the (and I quote) "Skill that their awesome leader has with a gun." (I taught him how to use these guns...) And Yongguk says that B.A.P stands for 'Bring All the Pain'. Apparently, he watched a lot of war movies as a kid. Our encounter with each and every one of the others is a big story. Maybe I can explain it some other time...