Request 2#

I got a boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For gmutiaradewi,

By believe13

Sooyoung breathed in the heavenly smell of the fresh air, her hands extended as she closed her eyes, listening to the hums of the sea. “Enjoying yourself?” Yuri asked her best friend before joining in with Sooyoung.

        “Yes, never in my life have I feel so relaxed.” Sooyoung drew out a long and deep sigh while nodding her head. “It feels good to leaves aside our work for awhile.” Yuri nodded her head in agreement before asking her best friend in a serious tone.

       “What about Luhan’s case? How are you going to settle it?” Yuri’s eyebrows were arched as she studied Sooyoung’s face very carefully. “Must never let the paparazzi or the fans to know that he confessed to me which was kind of surprising.” Sooyoung shrugged her shoulders, a small smile plastered on her face.

       “Gee, your smiling face made me think that you are accepting his love.” Yuri giggled as she punched Sooyoung’s arm playfully. “Maybe and maybe not.” Sooyoung shrugged her shoulders and withdrew a long breath and took a last peek at the sun before pushing her friend. “A voyage to the dining room!” Sooyoung sang, a quite laughter of Yuri’s followed by.

                  ∞∞∞

 

“So you confessed to Sooyoung noona?” Lay asked, excitement written across his face as he shook Luhan slightly. “Y-yep.” Luhan replied, pink blush on his cheeks as he rubbed his neck. “What did she say?” Kris asked, putting down his magazine as he stared Luhan, curiosity flooded the leader’s face.

           “Of course she will say ‘give me a few times to think about it’…” Luhan sighed and his shoulders dropped before he mumbled, “I am scared of her turning down on me…” Chen patted his friend’s shoulder, an encouraging smile on his face, “Don’t worry hyung, she will accept you.” Luhan arched his eyebrows as he stared at the younger male before he spoke, “How are you so certain of that?”

           Chen sent a wink to Luhan and shrugged his shoulders, “I don’t know why but my heart and mind is telling me that she will choose you.” “Yep, I think so too.” Kris sent a small smile which he hardly did and agreed with Chen before reading his magazine.

           “Hope it will come true then.” Luhan withdrew a long sigh before leaning onto Lay. “I love her…”he whispered into the thin air as he admired the scene in front of him.

                                ∞∞∞

 

           “I can’t believe that your uncle has actually agreed to let all of us go on a voyage!” Jessica screamed before hugging Sunny too tightly that the short girl was almost choking. “S-sica, enough..” Sunny coughed, trying to push her friend with her strength to get some fresh air.

         “Oh, I am so sorry~!” Jessica pouted as she released Sunny from her ‘gratitude’ hug, Sunny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter