11- Sookris

I got a boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

011

SooKris

"60 seconds"

She had lost her hope completely, she had nowhere to go and no one to embrace. With this sort of virus slowly eating her up, she would rather choose to run away from everyone and shut herself up. Slowly, dying by herself.

Sooyoung shut her eyes and exhaled a deep sigh, she could feel a tear rolling down from her face. Tickling her in somewhat. She slammed the keys of the piano's out of frustration and anger, wandering why should it be her who had this disease. Why couldn't she just have a normal life? Why must she die so early?

Slowly, the door creaked open. Sooyoung whipped her head around, only to find herself starring at unfamiliar looking eyes. 'Who is he? Is he new or something?' Sooyoung wandered to herself. She didn't feel like welcoming that tall guy with eyebrows that were furrowed down dangerously, resembling an angry bird, black hairs with clothes that looked like expensive. Sooyoung scoffed herself mentally, who would wear those kind of clothes to a hospital for those dying? But he sort of looked familiar.

"Urm, sorry, am I interrupting you or something?"the stranger asked in a perfect English, while rubbing his nape. His eyes wandered around, like he was looking for something. 'Who the heck uses English in Korea?' Sooyoung snorted to herself. She shot a short glare at the unwelcomed stranger before she turned her attention back to playing the sorrowful songs on the piano.

"Hey, miss, I am asking you a question." the stranger spoke with a little smudge of  impatience in his tone. Sooyoung pretended she didn't heard him again. After all, she didn't wanted to make friends in here--the hospital.

"Excuse me?"the stranger had raised his voice, it became more stern and angrier. Sooyoung shook her head, this stranger was a determined one, he won't stop minding her unless she helped him out whatever help he needed. "What?" Sooyoung turned her body around to face the stranger, her face probably emotionless again.

"Good, finally you are talking. "the stranger sighed to himself before he replaced his frown with his small smile. "I am Kris, and you are?" he handed her his hand to shake. Sooyoung stared at it for awhile then she looked up at the stranger named 'Kris'.

"Or Wu Yifan," Kris smirked a little as he watched the girl's eyes getting rounder.

" Wu YiFan? You came back from Canada?" Sooyoung questioned as she slapped away the hand of Kris. Kris frowned at her behavior but he nodded his head anyway.

"Yeah, thanks god that you remembered me." Kris chuckled softly. He took a seat next to the brunette, he stoked the keys of the piano's tenderly, he missed playing the piano.

"You don't need to act out like you are a complete stranger by asking me nonsense questions," Sooyoung replied curtly before she stood up and went to the window. Kris stared at the brunette, she looked so different now. Back then, about three years ago, she was a cheerful girl who always wore a bright smile no matter what. Not only did Sooyoung get thinner, her personality changed a lot. She became a lot colder than Kris had expected her to be.

Kris sighed, he placed his head on the piano, his eyes still on the brunette who was lazily looking out of the window. "You got a lot thinner," Kris mumbled, he thought maybe she wouldn't have heard it, but he was proven wrong.

"I'll take that as a compliment. Thank you," Sooyoung rolled her eyes. She knew Kris was correct, the smallest size of the hospital's clothes won't fit her--she had to mend it for her own self. This was one of the disease's symptom, of course.

"Why did you changed your name? I liked your old name, Wu YiFan. " Sooyoung muttered. She closed her eyes to feel for the wind that was whizzing around her, making her hairs flew around in all directions.

"You liked? Not 'Like'?" Kris asked, the corner of his lips tugging into a small frown. Sooyoung stared back at him with her dull-brown eyes, "We aren't a couple anymore like three years back then. You chose your career over me."

Kris gulped before he looked away, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter