Soohan[as i pray for the best for all the Koreans D':]

I got a boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

fOR youngvee

bY BELIEVE13

War is not something that you should be happy of or feel excited of. Why? Because a war means death, be it be only ten or sometime even millions of lives are lost. Wars happen because we, the humans, are too selfish and not satisfied with what we have. I understand we are living in a word full of competition and everybody is competing with one another for jobs or what so ever and you must also have that competitive spirit or you will be forever hungry and will not enjoy your life. It may sound too exaggerated but it is a fact that everybody standing on this planet should know. However, competition doesn’t mean it must involve violence. So why do still have wars happening all around us?

When North Korea declared a war on South Korea, I was as shocked as ever. Oh, I have forgotten to introduce myself. How rude of me, I am Choi Sooyoung, a group member of Girls’ Generation. The group that is known worldwide and please, I am bragging, I am stating a fact.

Many citizens of South Korea dismissed it as an old threat dressed in new clothing but to me I treat it seriously. I am scared for every Koreans’ futures. What if our lives are distorted and ruined just because of this war? What if…even my sisters’ and my safeties are not even secured? What should all of us do if really the war crashes down on us from the sky?

“Sooyoung?” A soft and warm voice trudged me back to the reality world as I blinked several times. “O-oh, Luhan.” I stuttered while rubbing the back of my neck, why did I always get nervous whenever that kiddo was around me? Choi Sooyoung, be cool.

“You have wandered into lala land; you weren’t listening to me when I was blabbering.” Luhan pouted as he glared at me, he was such a cutie pie! How I itch to pitch those cheeks! I mean, hey, you don’t want to pinch those flawless cheeks that puff out whenever he pouts?

“I was just thinking something serious, that’s all.” I shrugged my shoulder and drew a long and deep sigh. I am really scared right now.

“Hmm…let me make a wild guess? You are thinking about that declaration?” Luhan his chins as if he was really thinking deeply and stared at me so intensely that I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

“Y-yeah and I have a request. Don’t you ever dare to stare at me like that ever again because I just freaked out.” I shot him an annoyed glare before tapping my high heels on the shiny and cold floor. “Luhan, what do we do if really there is going to be a war? Are we going to be safe?” I chocked out the words out from my dry lips, I couldn’t believe that I said my fears out…to a kiddo like Luhan whose mind was filled with nothing but to play and play all days a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter