Soowon~

I got a boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

{For paige269}

     ►By believe13

 

         They have broken up, no more feelings for each other or so they thought. They broke up for what reasons? Firstly, Siwon was too kind to girls and would treat them for dinner and stuff out of his own generosity. Being generous was fine but that was too much for Sooyoung who would trailed after him, missing out her dance practices and earned herself scolding from the manager even.

                  She trailed after him for a few simple reasons, firstly Siwon was a good-looking dude and not to mention rich, of course girls were tried to flirt with him or even worse seduce him. She had seen several cases of “hot” girls seducing him by rubbing their arms against his and also showed their ty thighs. And what did our Siwon do? Just laughed casually, with a glass of wine in his hand.

                  Of course, Sooyoung’s heart felt like it was being baked in an oven as she witnessed the scene. She knew that Siwon had tried to shoo the girls away, telling them that he had a girlfriend. But he was some sort of like a magnet, that couldn’t just stop attracting girls even if he tried to shoo them away.  

                The second reason why Sooyoung “stalked” him was because he had a lot of relationship before, I mean a handsome guy like him won’t have any other girls except Sooyoung? You got to be kidding me! And those ladies/girls were beautiful and y, you never know when a guy when a guy will suddenly have a feeling for his ex again. So to make sure that Siwon wasn’t going to meet his ex, Sooyoung trailed after sneakily.

                 Third reason why Sooyoung “stalked” him was that, he was a superstar and paparazzi are around every corners and they could just popped out suddenly and made your face flashed in the newspaper and it might made him have a bad reputation. Hence to make sure he was perfectly safe from those evil paparazzi, she trailed him to make sure he won’t do any those stupid mistakes that would lose his family face and his reputation.

                 Third simple reasons and those completely made her looked like a jealous girlfriend, yes she was jealous when those seduced her boyfriend by using whines and those ty y seductive voice of them to lure Siwon. But she did all those troublesome things like wearing disguise and it could take like forever because she wanted to protect Siwon forever and made sure that he would be her forever.

                But he had mistook her completely and blame it to his friends especially Heechul. Siwon slammed his hand on the table, surprising everyone including Sooyoung who was sipping her coffee while gazing out of the window. “Stop stalking me for goddess sake Soo!” he yelled, glaring at the brunette who seemed calm but deep inside she was hurt because no one had ever yelled her before and there the man that she loved was yelling at her, pissed off at her when she was just simply caring for him.

                  “So what if I stalk you? If you had done nothing guilty, you shouldn’t worry about me stalking you.” Sooyoung rose her voice, her hand gripping on the cup of coffee, trying to control her tears. “So you mean you have no trust in me?! I am very disappointed in you, Soo.” Siwon shook his head, shock and hurt writte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter